You Relapse (Josh)

*Warning: this contains mentions of an eating disorder, please don't read this if it will bother you in any way.*

I'm sitting at the dinner table with Josh, I can't help but feel guilty evertime I sit down here. I put my plate in the sink and tell Josh that I'll be up stairs. I walk up to the masterbedrooms bathroom. I lock the bathroom door behind me and look at my self in the mirror. I'm so unhappy with the way I look that I can barely even look at myself without feeling disgusting. I don't understand how Josh thinks I'm beautiful. I finally get down on my knees and stick my fingers in my mouth as far as I can. I gaug and start to get sick. Even though I didn't eat much I get sick for probably 5 minutes. After I finally stop dry heaving I get up off the floor and flush the toilet. I brush my teeth and walk out to the bed room. I made sure to fix my makeup before coming out here. I don't want Josh to know that I relapsed. Josh is sitting on the bed. He looks up at me and says "I know what you've been doing Y/N." I immeadiatly break down in tears. He comes over to me and holds me in his arms. "I just feel so disgusting." I say. "Your not disgusting, I don't want you to say that ever again, your are the most beautiful girl in the whole universe." I look up at Josh and see that there are tears in his eyes. "I'm so sorry Josh, I promise I won't do it again." "Come on let's go down stairs you need to eat, okay." "Okay."