He Comes Home From Tour (Tyler)

I'm out with my friends at the mall. They thought that it would cheer me up to get out of the house. Tyler's off on tour and I really miss him. We've been walking around for a while and my friends walk over to one of those photo booths in the mall. "Come one, it'll be fun!" "Ugh, okay." they drag me over to the photo booth and they tell me to get inside. They then say "Close your eyes." "Why?" "Just do it!" I close my eyes and say "You guys better not be ditching me!" I then feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist, I quickly open my eyes and turn around. Tyler's back! "Oh my god, I missed you so much!" I wrap my arms around his neck and he says "I missed you to." He cups my face in his hands and kisses me. I never want it to end but when we finally pull away I see he has a huge smile on his face. I can't help but hug him again. I missed him so much. We get out of the photo booth and I see that it was taking our pictures while we weren't paying attention. I look down at them and there is a picture with me sitting with my eyes closed and Tyler smiling behind me. Then the next one has me with a surprised look on my face, the next one is of me hugging Tyler and the last one is us kissing. Then Tyler says "Those are good pictures babe." "I agree." I put them in my pocket and I see my friends staring a little ways away with huge smiles on their faces. They re such weirdos. Tyler grabs my hand and we spend the rest of the day catching up on time we've lost from him being gone.

I hope you liked it. Don't forget to like and comment. Thanks :)