First Date (Tyler)

I'm waiting for Tyler to come pick me up for our date. Its our first date and I'm sooo nervous. It literally took me 2 hours to decide what to wear. I finally decided on a summer dress and my blue jean jacket. I hear a car pull into the driveway, I peek out the window and see that it's Tyler. I quickly check in the mirror again to make sure everything is where its supposed to be and I hear Tyler knock on the door so I walk over as calmly as possible and open the door. Tyler is holding a boquet of flowers. I smile and say "Tyler you really didn't have to do that." I take the flowers and say "Come in, I'm going to put these in some water." "You look beautiful Y/N" I blush and say "You look pretty good yourself Tyler." I then see that his face begins to turn red and I can't help but smile. I quickly put the flowers in a vase and fill it with water. I look over at Tyler and see that he is sitting at the table looking around at the pictures on my walls. He then says "Is that your family?" He is pointing to a picture of my mom and dad and sister that's hanging on the wall. "Yeah, I don't get to see them that much though since I moved." "I'm sorry." "Its okay, how is your family?" "They're doing pretty good, I don't get to see them much as you know that I always touring and stuff." "Yeah, I bet you miss them." " Yeah I do, I bet my family would like you." "You think so?" "Yeah I do." I put the flowers in the window and then Tyler and I head out the door. We get into his Chevy impala and head down the road.
//skips car ride\\

We end up going to starbucks! I love starbucks! We get out of the car and Tyler opens my door for me. He then holds my hand and smiles at me. We walk inside and go up to the counter. He then says "So do you know what you want?" "Yeah I'll have a Grande Caramel Frappucino." "I'll have the same." Tyler then pays for our drinks and then we wait for them to be ready, he then says "This is actually the first time I've ever been here." "Really?" "Yeah, kinda embarrasing huh?" "No I actually think it's kinda cute." he blushes and we grab our drinks and go sit down. He takes a drink of his Frappucino and his expression is extremely adorable, it looks like a scientist who just discovered some new species or something. He then says "This is the best thing in the entire world." I laugh and then he adds "besides you I mean." my face turns red and he smiles at me. After we finish our coffee we get back in his car and we start to drive in the opposite direction of my house and then he says "We have one more stop before I take you home." he says this with a smile and I say "Where might that be?" "You'll just have to wait and see Y/N"
We end up going to the park and then He says "I'll race you to the swing set!" I laugh and race after him, I get to the swing set first and sit down triumphantly. He smiles and then starts pushing me on the swing. I then say "So what do I win for beating you to the swings?" He then says "Come over here and I'll show you." I get off the swing set and walk over to Tyler, it then begins to rain, we both start laughing, then he grabs my face and kisses me, I'm extremely surprised at first but then I kiss him back.As we pull away he says "I've been wanting to do that since the first time I saw you." "Me to."

Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks :)