He Gets You An Unexpected Gift (Josh)

I've just arrived at Josh's house and I knock on the door and I hear Josh yell "Come in!" I walk inside and see Josh standing in the kitchen with a huge grin on his face. "What's up with you?" I laugh. "I got you something." "Its not even my birthday." I say with a chuckle. "Just open the box." he says with a laugh. I sit down. And feel something in the box move. I look over at Josh with a confused look and he says "Just open it." I open it and inside is the cutest kitten I have ever seen in my entire life! It is a fluffy little white kitten and I pick it up and it meows very softly. I think my heart just melted. "I go over to Josh and hug him. "So you like it?" "I love it, thank you so much!" "I'm glad you like it babe." I sit down on the couch and put the kitten down be side me. Josh comes over and sits next to me. "What should we name him Y/N?" I think on this for a moment and then come up with the perfect name. "Spooky." Josh smiles at me and says "I love it!" We watch spooky walk across the couch cusions for a moment and then I turn around and look at Josh. "What?" he says. "Your the best." "I think that's you." "I disagree." "Well I disagree with your disagree." We both laugh and then he kisses me. As we pull away he says " I think I'm falling for you." "I think I'm falling for you to."

I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks :)