You Go On Vacation- Part One (Tyler)

I slowly open my eyes and roll over in bed to find that Tyler isn't laying next to me. I sit up confused looking around the room to see if he might be nearby, sadly he's not. I make my way out of bed and stumble drowsily down the hallway towards the stairs. Once downstairs I start to smell something cooking in the kitchen, I turn the corner and see Tyler standing near the stove in a white apron singing softly to himself.
"Hey there handsome." I say smiling to myself.
Tyler turns around slightly startled and says
"You scared me Y/N, I didn't realize you were awake yet."
When he turned around I realize that the front of his apron says "Kiss the Cook", I chuckle and give him a kiss on the cheek.
"What's all of this for?" I say as I look at the breakfast Tyler has prepared this morning, pancakes, bacon, and eggs, as well a cup of coffee just how I like it.
" Well, I have a surprise for you actually." He says with a sly smile.
"And what would that be?"
"Look on the table and you'll find out Y/N"
I look down at the dining room table and see a white envelope, I give him a curious look as I pick it up and start to open it, inside are two tickets to Paris! I'm utterly in shock and can't even form words. I finally manage to speak and say
"Is this real?!?"
"Yes, yes it is." Tyler says with a laugh, I run over and embrace him. I've always wanted to go to Paris, it's been my dream ever since I was a little girl and now I get to go with the man of my dreams.

~ Authors Note~
It's been so long since I've written an imagine, I hope it's good, leave me some comments and feedback about what you think 💗