He Gets You An Unexpected Gift (Tyler)

I'm waiting for Tyler to come over for dinner. I'm making his favorite, Tacos. I stir the meat when I hear the door open, "Hey Tyler." "Hey Y/N, come over here I have something for you." "Tyler you didn't have to get me anything." "I know, but I just really wanted to." I walk over to him and give him a kiss on the cheek, "Well whatever it is I'm sure that I will love it." I sit down and grab the box. I look over at Tyler and I can tell that he really wants me to open the gift. I pull on the wrapping paper very slowly and make sure I don't rip the paper. Then Tyler says "Come on Y/N, open it!" I finally just rip the wrapping paper and pull the tape off of the box. I look inside and see that Tyler got me a record player! I've been wanting one forever, I'm so happy I run over to Tyler and jump in his arms. "Oh my god babe, thank you so much!" "You are very welcome my dear." I kiss Tyler and then lift the record player out of the box. Underneath it are 3 records, Twenty One Pilots Self titled album, Vessel, and Blurryface. I'm so happy I could scream from joy. I put on the self titled album and get it to the song I want. It begins to play and Tyler says "Can I have this dance?" "Yes you can." Tyler sings in my ear "Oh Ms believer, my pretty sleeper, your twisted mind is like snow on the road." We slowly dance around the kitchen. As the song ends I whisper in Tyler's ear "I'm so happy your mine."

I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks :)