First Date (Josh)

I'm sitting in Josh Duns car on the way to a unknown destination. It's our first date and I'm super nervous. But Josh is being really sweet so that's calming my nerves a little. "So are you gonna tell me where we are going?" I say, he then smiles and says "Not a chance." "Is that right." "It sure is." We finally arrive at our destination, Comicon! I'm so happy I can barely contain my excitment. Then Josh says with a laugh "You seem pretty excited." "I am extremely excited, I've always wanted to go to Comicon!" "Well I'm glad to take you." He pulls around the back and I say "What are you doing Josh?" then he says with a smirk "Be patient and you'll see." He parks his car behind the building and I give him a confused look he just smiles and gets out of the car. He walks over to the fence and I follow behind "What are you doing?" I say, "Getting in to Comicon of course." "You can't sneak in Josh we'll get caught!" "It'll be fine just climb over the fence." before I know Josh is already on the other side, I climb over the top of the fence and start to climb down when I slip and start to fall. Luckily Josh catches me before I got the ground. "Are you okay?" he says "Yeah I think so." as I say this I feel me cheeks begin to turn red. He then puts me down and we sneak into Comicon through the back door. We end up in a storage room full of cosplay costumes Josh hands me one and tells me to put it on. "You have to turn around." "Yes of course my lady." "Thank you kind sir." we both laugh and as I turn around I see that Josh is dressed as Batman then he says in a really deep voice "I am Batman." "I can see that." "Well you make a very attractive Catwoman." "Thank you." I feel my face turn red again as we walk out into Comicon. He intertwines his fingers with mine and walk around looking at all the different tables set up. There were all kinds of people dressed as different characters from star wars, star trek, and all kinds of other movies and tv shows. Stan Lee was even there. Josh and I walk around and look at everything for a long time. It was so much fun, especially with Josh there. As Comicon starts to close we head back towards the back entrance and change out of our costumes. Then Josh said "We'll have to do this again sometime." "Yes we will."

Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks :)