Rainy Day (Josh)

I'm at Josh's house and it's raining outside. Josh went to the bathroom so I'm sitting on the couch waiting for him to get back. As I'm watching the movie I look over and see a nerf gun resting on the side of the couch with a piece of paper laying beside it. How did that get there I wonder? I open the piece of paper and it says
I'm somewhere in the house, come find me but make sure you come armed. ;)
I grab the nerf gun and head upstairs to look for Josh. I cautiously open each bedroom door and search for him. I've looked through all the bedrooms now and only one is left to check. I walk down the hallway to the door at the end of the hall, I try and keep as quiet as possible. I push open the door and I am immediately pelted with nerf bullets. Josh has made a pillow fort on the floor and is peeking out and shooting me. "You can't kill me!" I yell and start firing bullets at him. I knock over his pillow fort and tackle him to the floor. My gun slides across the floor and so does Josh's. He is sitting on top of me and has my hands held up behind my head, with a smirk on his face. "What are you going to do to me now?" I say with a laugh. He then says "I don't know why your laughing cause you will probably not be happy with what I'm about to do." he says this with a huge grin on his face "Try me." I say. He holds both of my wrists in one hand and starts tickling me. I scream and laugh until I cry from laughing so much. "I told you it wasn't going to be fun." he says this while laughing at me. I finally push him off of me and say "Your a buttface Josh." I can't help but smile. "Is that right Y/N?" "You know it's not." we both laugh and just lay in the floor a moment to catch our breath. "Let's do that again, just no tickiling next time." "I won't make any promises." "I didn't think you would." We both smile and he kisses me right there in the middle of his bedroom floor with pillows and nerf bullet strewn across the room. It was the best kiss I've ever had.

I hope you liked it. Thanks :)