You Have A Nightmare (Josh)

*Warning: this contains mentions of a abusive relationship, so if this will bother you in anyway please don't read it.*

I'm back in my old house. The one I lived in with him. I walk to the door slowly. I look down at my hands and see that they are shaking, I try and turn the door knob. Its locked from the outside. I try and turn it to see if I might be able to get away but it doesn't work. I bang on the door and yell for help, no one comes. I hear the door being unlocked and I back away. I'm terrified of what's behind it. The door swings open and he's standing there. The person I hoped I would never see again. He walks over to me and snacks me right across the face. "What do you want, you bitch!?" "I just want you to leave me alone!" I can't help but start cry he smacks me again and says "Your a worthless pathetic piece of shit! No one's ever going to love you!" "I hate you!" he hits me in the face, this time I fall to the floor and hold my face in my hands, I taste blood in my mouth. He leans down right next to my ear and says "I hate you to."

I wake up and look over and remember that Josh isn't here. He went home earlier today. I wish he was here with me right now. I grab my phone, I can't help but cry as the phone rings. Josh picks up the phone and says "You okay babe?" I can tell he's tired and I immeadiatly feel guilty for waking him up. "I'm sorry I woke you up Josh I just really needed to hear your voice." "Why do you sound like your crying? I'm coming over right now." "No, you don't have to do that I'll be fine." "I'll be there in ten minutes." he hangs up the phone and I lay in bed with my knees to my chest and cry. I finally hear the door open and Josh walks over to the bed and sits down beside me. He wraps his arm around me and I cry into his shoulder. "What happened?" "I had a dream about him." I look up to see that Josh has a stern look on his face and he says "He's never going to hurt you again, if I even see that guy I'll make him wish he was never born." We lay down and he holds me, I finally get my breathing back under control and Josh says "I love you and I will never let anyone hurt you ever again."

I hope you liked it, don't forget to like and comment. Thanks :)