He Takes You To A Special Place (Josh)

Josh is picking me up, he says he wants to take me somewhere that's really special to him. I wasn't really sure what to wear so I just put on some skinny jeans and a nicer shirt. Josh pulls up and I walk over to his car. He gets out and opens my door for me. "Thank you kind sir." "You are very welcome my love." He Gets back in the driver's seat and starts driving to our destination. "You look beautiful Y/N." "Thank you, and you don't look half bad yourself." He smiles and continues to drive on. We end up at some sort of bar. We walk inside and there is a small stage. We sit down at a small table closer to the back and Josh says "Do you know what this place is?" "Well I'm guessing you played here once." "You are partially correct, this is somewhere I've played once, but it's actually the first place I ever played at." I look over at Josh and he's smiling. "What did you think while you were up there?" "Well, I thought that no matter if people clapped or not I would know that I did good and that so did Tyler. I also thought about how I felt like that was what I was made for, playing music. After the show everyone gave us a standing ovation. Tyler and I were both so excited. We knew that we were going to make music toghether for a long time." "That's amazing Josh. I'm happy that you brought me somewhere that means so much to you." "You know what means more to me then this place?" "No, what is it?" "You."

I know that their first show wasn't at a bar, but I couldn't really let them go to the actual first place that Tyler and Josh played so I just kinda improvised. I hope you liked it. Thanks :)