You Get Sick (Josh)

I'm puking up everything I've ate today and Josh is holding my hair out of the way. After I finally stop getting sick Josh hands me a wipe so I can wipe off my face. I've been sick for a week now but Josh just found out and he hasn't left my side since. I look over at him and say "Josh I don't want you seeing me like this, you can go home I won't mind." "Y/N, I'm not leaving you here to be sick by yourself, and I don't care if your puking, crying, or have a runny nose, your always beautiful to me. Seeing you like this changed nothing about how I feel about you." "You promise." "I promise." I crawl over to Josh and he holds me tight, we sit like that for a long time then I say "I better brush my teeth." I stand up and grab my tooth brush out of the cabinet and start brushing. Josh then leaves the bathroom and grabs my purse and my phone. "What are you doin?" I say "I'm getting some of your stuff so that I can take you to the hospital." "I really don't need to go to the doctor josh, I'll be fine." "You've been sick for a week Y/N, you need to go to the doctor. After I finish brushing my teeth Josh has all my stuff together and grabs his keys from the table. I change out of my pajamas and put on a jacket. We get into joshes car and drive to the hospital. It's late and there are hardly any cars on the road. We arrive at the hospital in 10 minutes. We get out of the car and head to the emergency room. I'm shivering even though I have a jacket on, I think Josh notices beacause he pulls me closer to him as we walk inside. I sit down on one of the chairs in the waiting room as Josh fills out the papers. The only other person in the ER is a middle aged woman with her 5 year old daughter. The woman appears to be the one who's sick. She's coughing and blowing her nose allot. Her name is called and she goes behind the doors to be examined. Josh hands the papers back to the woman behind the counter and sits back down beside me. He holds my ha and and I lay my head against his shoulder. It takes 15 minutes before the doctors call my name. We walk to the area where they ask you all of the questions, like rate your pain on a scale of one to ten and ect. After that we are lead to a room to wait for the doctor. I sit on the bed while Josh sits in a chair cross from me. "It's going to be okay babe, they'll give you some medicine that will make you feel better." The doctor comes in looking down at his clipboard and says, from what I've seen I think you need to stay the night here at the hospital, you seem really dehydrated and we think it would be for the best to stay here. "That's fine, I just want Her to get better." "Alright follow me and I'll take you to her room."
I change into a hospital gown and lay on the bed while they stick the IV in my arm. Josh is holding onto my hand because he knows how afraid I am of needles. After the nurse leaves he says "I hope you feel better soon, but until then I'm not taking my eyes off of you." He leans over and kisses my cheek. Then I feel myself start to fall asleep.

I hope you liked it, don't forget to comment and vote. Thanks :)