» Niall's Birthday Sex «

"Lee-yummmmm" Niall snuggled into Liam trying to wake him up. Liam just groaned moving his arm to pull Niall closer and leaned his head to Niall's kissing him gently. Niall leaned up and kissed Liam on the lips then left a trail of kisses on his jawline. "Ni, I'm not telling you what your surprise is, you'll have to wait until later." Niall pouted and looked at his boyfriend who still had his eyes closed and was now trying not to grin. "But Li, it's my birthday and I want to know what it is. Open your eyes baby." Liam shook his head smiling, "Nice try but you know full well your eyes will make me cave and tell you." Niall giggled and Liam started tickling him, opening his eyes but not looking into Niall's.

Niall moved on the bed so he was now straddling his boyfriend and without warning Liam grabbed him by the back of the neck and pulled him down into a kiss, moving so he was on top of Niall and in between his legs. He slipped his tongue into Niall's mouth for a few seconds before pulling back and biting on Niall's bottom lip, gaining a moan from him and feeling the tightness in Niall's boxers that he was so used to feeling when they were like this.

He grinned and pulled back from Niall, with protest from Niall and got up out of bed. "Argh Li not fair!" Liam looked down at his boyfriend, legs spread on the bed tempting him to crawl back to his spot but just leant down to Niall's ear to whisper, "Good things come to those who wait." before quickly nibbling on Niall's earlobe then walking out of the room leaving Niall shouting out for Liam to come back.

----------

"Li, that wa-"
Liam cut Niall off as he pinned him up against the wall next to their apartment door, kissing across his jawline and down his neck, biting and sucking his way to Niall's collarbone leaving little marks. Liam fumbled in his pocket for the keys not breaking the contact with Niall and opened the door.

He grabbed Niall around the waist and pushed him in backwards, following him and slamming the door shut. Niall broke away from Liam and looked into his brown eyes that were full of lust, "Liam that was the best birthday ever." he smiled and Liam flashed a playful grin, "Oh your birthday isn't over yet baby, now get into the bedroom, now." A shiver ran up Niall - he secretly loved it when Liam took control - and he turned and headed for their bedroom taking off his jacket and kicking off his shoes as he went, he went and sat on their bed and waited for Liam to join him.

Liam came in the room without his shoes and jacket and was in the process of unbuttoning his shirt when Niall walked over to him and stopped him, "Let me." he bit his lip and begun slowly undoing each button of Liam's shirt kissing the skin underneath each button as he went. As soon as he finished Liam threw his shirt on the floor, picked Niall up wrapping his legs around his waist and and put him down on the bed.

He lifted Niall up enough to get his red polo shirt off, throwing it on the floor and leaning forward to kiss down his body and causing Liam to feel the bulge that had appeared in Niall's jeans along with hearing the moan that escaped his lips. Liam moaned at the sound of Niall and the feel of Niall's bulge against his own growing bulge and sat up, fumbling with the button on Niall's jeans, pulling them off then disposing of his own jeans. Niall leaned forward and pulled Liam back on top of him crashing their lips together pushing his tongue into Liam's mouth and fighting for dominance but giving up when Liam began palming his boyfriend's erection through his boxers.

Liam smirked and began kissing down Niall's body, he stopped at the top of Niall's boxers and left a trail of kisses along the hem line, receiving a moan and a "Liiiiiiiii" from Niall's lips and he slowly pulled his boxers down teasingly until Niall's erection sprung free.

Niall gasped as the cold air hit him, Liam smirked, pushed his boxers completely off throwing them on the growing pile of clothes on the floor and wrapped a few fingers around Niall's cock. The younger boy let out a loud moan and squirmed beneath Liam's touch.

Liam gently stroked along the Irish lad's stiff member brushing his thumb over the tip causing Niall's eyes to flutter and his hips thrusts forward into Liam's hand then Liam leaned down and slowly took Niall into his mouth. Starting by just taking the head then taking in more as he tightened the grip his lips had over the younger boy, Niall gasped and reached down to grip Liam's hair pushing him down further. The older boy's tongue licked around the head each time he pulled out before taking back in as much as he could. "Li, just, oh, just fuck me." was all Niall could get out. Niall felt the cold air on himself again and he opened his eyes to see Liam leaning over to the bedside drawer and saw him pull out the small bottle of lube.

Liam poured some of the liquid onto three of his fingers then put the bottle on the bed next to them, Niall shifted slightly so he was fully exposed to Liam. Liam leant down and kissed Niall as he inserted his index finger into Niall, Niall gasped and grabbed onto Liam's hair keeping him close to kiss him as Liam began moving his finger in and out.

He slowly eased in another finger causing Niall to moan and scratch down Liam's back which caused Liam to moan, pushing his two fingers in all the way and moving them faster. He felt Niall relax around his fingers and added the third finger, Niall who had been kissing Liam bit down on his lip. Liam moaned and moved his fingers faster until Niall reached over and grabbed the lube, pouring a generous amount onto his hand then reached down and grabbed Liam's cock, covering it thoroughly.

Liam pulled his fingers from inside Niall and positioned himself up to Niall's hole. He began pushing into him slowly. Niall gasped and gripped onto Liam's shoulders. "Are you okay babe?" Niall nodded and leaned in to kiss Liam while he wrapped his legs around Liam's waist and pulled him all the way into him. Niall and Liam both moaned at the feel of Liam filling Niall's hole and stretching him. "Liam, move quicker." Niall panted as Liam began to move quicker and built up a steady rhythm.

He kissed Niall sloppily as he thrust inside him feeling the vibrations of Niall's moans on his mouth as they kissed and felt Niall's erection rubbing against his stomach. Niall bucked his hips downward to meet Liam's rhythm and he let out a small cry as he felt Liam brush against his prostate.

Niall kept up with Liam's rhythm, bucking his hips downward on every thrust from Liam each time causing Niall to cry out or moan from the pleasure.

Liam's body began to shake, he could tell he wasn't going to last much longer. "Ni...I can't..." he gripped on to the sheets by Niall's head and Niall pulled him down kissing him passionately. Liam came inside Niall and grabbed Niall's cock moving his hand up and down while he rode out his orgasm.

The feel of Liam still inside him, having Liam's hand around him and Liam kissing him sent Niall over the edge and he came hard covering their chests. Their lips crashed together again this time more lazily and Liam pulled out of him, falling on the bed next to him, them both breathing heavily.

Niall turned on his side to face Liam and Liam turned his head to look at him. "Li, I love you, thank you for today."

Liam smiled over at his boyfriend, leant forward to kiss his forehead then looked into his bright blue eyes, "What are boyfriends for aye? I love you Nialler."

Niall grinned and found enough energy to move in closer to snuggle into Liam who wrapped his arms around him and Niall fell asleep. Liam gently ran his hand through Niall's hair for a few minutes before he drifted off to sleep as well, them both still smiling.