» Daddy Kink «

"Daddy, I can't sleep." Niall whispered as he cracked open the door to his father, Liam's room.

"What's wrong baby? Nightmares?" Liam asked sleepily, peeling his eyes open to look at the silhouetted figure in the door. He saw Niall's small blonde head shake from side-to-side quickly.

"My private parts are sore Daddy," Niall whispered, his voice squeaking to emphasize the pain he was experiencing.

Niall had never came to his father about a problem like this before, but it worried Liam as it could mean any number of things, cancer being at the front of his mind.

"Come here wee man," Liam cooed, waving his hand in the dark to show his son where he was in the pitch black room. Niall was only eleven, but he was still Liam's baby on the inside and was as shy and fragile as a baby mouse.

Liam hadn't the faintest idea of why Niall was in pain, but surprisingly Niall said, "Help me Daddy," Niall whined, dropping his pyjama bottoms to the floor and presenting his problem.

Liam's mouth dropped to the floor when he turned on his bedside lamp and saw Niall's small penis, red and angry looking as it stood erect. "Baby, I would love to help but-"

"Pleaseeeeee Daddy," Niall whined and Liam just couldn't resist his baby.

Niall made his way onto the bed and Liam immediately wrapped his hand around Niall's cock, jacking it slowly but even Niall cried out in pain. "Okay baby, I won't touch you anymore." Liam said quietly, looking around his bed before grabbing a scarf off the floor, he's sure it's Harry's.

"I'm just going to make sure you don't touch yourself, okay baby?" Niall nods happily. He is glad that his daddy is looking after him so well.

"I like it when you call me 'baby', Daddy." Niall states and Liam smiled at his son, he liked it when Niall called him 'Daddy'.

"Have sex with me, Daddy?" Niall asked innocently.

"It'll hurt baby." Liam said uncertainly, stroking himself through his tented pyjama pants.

"Daddy, you can never hurt me." Niall said quietly, stroking Liam's arm.

"Okay baby...if you're sure that's what you want." Niall nodded eagerly and Liam reached up to gently, loosely, to tie Niall's hands to the headboard with Harry's scarf before removing his own pyjama pants, revealing his large cock.

Niall's eyes bulged out of his head. He never expected his daddy's cock to be that big! "I have to prepare you first baby," Liam said quietly, reaching to his bedside table to get the small bottle of lube.

He squeezed a small amount onto his fingers before lifting up Niall's legs and pressing a finger into his impossibly tight, virgin hole. Niall moaned loudly, begging for more instantly, so Liam pressed in another finger, making Niall moan even louder.

After a few minutes of gently prepping Niall, Liam decided he was ready and squeezed some more lube onto his fingers and rubbed it over his throbbing cock.

"Please Daddy." Niall begged quietly and that's all it took to make Liam begin pushing into Niall. Eventually after endless moans, cried of pain and pleasure from bother Daddy and Baby Niall, Liam began slowly thrusting into the tight, warm heat.

As soon as he picked up his pace, Niall screamed out even louder and Liam knew neither he or his baby would last much longer.

"OH MY GOD RIGHT THERE DADDY!!" Niall cried again and Liam hit into Niall's prostate repeatedly again and again until both he and Niall simultaneously came. The room echoed with shouts of pleasure.

Liam quickly pulled out of Niall and untied his hands. "I love you, baby." He cuddled Niall into his side, knowing that he'd be sore tomorrow. Thank God it was a Saturday!

"Daddy, you're the best." Niall whispered before drifting off to sleep with a smile planted on his face.