» Liam Payne {P4} «

Summary: Niall finds out that Liam accepted an offer to work with the new kid Josh Devine and he isn't to thrilled about it.

Link (Larry version):
http://archiveofourown.org/works/929124/chapters/1906258

ENJOY!

___________________________________________

Work Text:

"Fuck, Niall..", Liam moaned, throwing his head back. He looked back down at Niall who was steadily bobbing his head and sucking on his cock greedily.

He placed his hands on Niall's head to hold him still before he started to thrust his hips back and forth, fucking Niall's pretty little mouth. He saw how good Niall looked on his knees, his pupils blown wide as he let Liam fuck his mouth while he pumped his own cock.

Between watching Niall stroke himself and feeling the tight, wet suction of Niall's mouth, he couldn't hold it in. He came with a loud shout of Niall's name, spilling down his throat.

Niall swallowed everything before he let out a muffled moan, cumming in his hand and on the kitchen floor. Liam pulled out of Niall's mouth and got control of his breathing again as he pulled his jeans and boxers back up, buttoning them.

Niall grabbed a napkin and cleaned his hand and the floor before standing up, readjusting himself and tucking himself back into his pants. He went to go sit at the table while Liam went back to cooking.

How did cooking turn into a blowjob? Well, Niall came over because Liam texted him that he wanted to make him dinner and well, Niall really wanted to suck Liam's cock and he knows how to get what he wants.

Niall fixed his hair a bit, "Steelers are still better." He smirked a bit, knowing that they were talking about football when Niall just randomly got down on his knees.

"How can you say that the Steelers are better than the Cowboys?" Liam asked incredulously, turning around from where he was cooking the Chicken Alfredo to stare at Niall. Niall was laughing and drumming his fingers on the kitchen table, "I say they are. Any team is better than the Cowboys."

Liam raised an eyebrow, "Do you even watch American football?" Niall bit his lip to hide his smile, "Yes..."

Liam grabbed a piece of chicken and chucked it at Niall, "You wanker! You do not!" Niall ducked and laughed, his eyes crinkling around the corners like they always do and Liam loved it.

It's been like this for a week. Niall's been staying at Liam's house, awaiting the call from Syco to see how their video went.

It was uploaded yesterday and Liam and Niall weren't allowed to look yet but that was perfectly fine because they spent the day in bed yesterday and let's just say that Niall's bum still hurts. Niall was honestly scared to see how it went.

What if no one liked him? What if they thought he was too amateur?

Which, he was, but that was besides the point. Liam was sure he would do great but Niall wasn't so sure.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by the phone ringing. He looked down to see 'Syco' popping up on Liam's phone.

He tensed up and looked at Liam. Liam instantly knew and he walked over, wiping his hands on the dish towel before he pressed answer.

Niall watched him talk to whoever was on the phone, hoping it was some good news. He watched Liam walked out of the kitchen and instantly got worried.

Was Niall that bad that they had to talk about it in the other room? Niall's leg bounced up and down a mile a minute before he saw Liam walk back in with the laptop, still on the phone.