» I'd Do Anything «

This is from Tumblr

NOT MINE

"Oh fuck Li." Niall moaned as he threw his head back against the satin sheets running his fingers through his blonde locks. Lifting his head the slightest he caught a glimpse of the hottest sight he saw in his life, Liam's mouth stretched around his thick cock. "Shit mate." Niall cursed as his hand slowly eased down until he was grasping the skull of Liam's head, pushing Liam further on his cock causing the latter of the boy to gag as he continued trying to please his boyfriend. "Fuck, oh god, shit." Niall moaned before he could feel his orgasm approaching and he pulled Liam off his cock with a slight pop. "Something wrong?" Liam questioned staring up at Niall with his large brown eyes "I want you to do something, something different. "I'd do anything for you." Liam responded before quickly flashing his usual grin to the blonde. "I want you to rim me." Niall spoke slowly, "I want to cum while you're, you know..." Niall spoke casually while grinning wildly. "You mean lick your asshole?" Liam spoke inquiring about his future actions. "Yeah." Niall responded smugly flashing his teeth towards Liam.

Pushing his tongue into the inner ring of muscle, Niall was sent into pure ecstasy moaning out into the corners of the room. "Fuck mate!" Niall screamed before he slowly began to jerk himself off in hopes of climaxing. "Eat my ass!" Niall groaned as his free hand slowly pinched his right nipple twirling the rosy red bud between his thumb and forefinger. Meanwhile, Liam's tongue continued to lap erotically at Niall's gaping hole. "Shit, shit, oh god, yes!" Niall screamed before he began to see white as he sent shot after shot of cum flying into the air before it coated his chest, a strand shooting up to his chin. "Fuck!" Niall screamed as his hand quickly pumped vigorously ensuring to get every last drop of cum from his cock. "Liam, I need you to fuck me, now." Niall begged as sweat dripped across his face. Liam took one last lick of Niall's perking hole before quickly obliging to his order, placing his erect cock in Niall's wet ass, sending Niall screaming out in pain and pleasure at the sheer girth of Liam's monster alone. "Fuck, oh god, oh, awwh, fuck!" Niall screamed before slowly adjusting himself to the size of Liam, he let out a moan as all ten inches of Liam slowly twisted inside of him before pulling out from Niall leaving the blonde feeling empty, that is until Liam slammed into Niall who couldn't help but let out a whine that drove Liam crazy. Slamming into the blonde, Liam continued to shove his monster dick in and out of Niall until he was screaming out in pain and pleasure, with sweat dripping from his locks across his skin, all the while Niall held in tears.

"Shit," Niall moaned before taking hold of both of Liam's shoulders, allowing Liam to do the same lifting him from the bed. Niall erratically bounced on solely Liam's dick, causing the blonde to scream in pain, yet still want more. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh god yes!" Niall screamed before he began to shoot cum onto Liam's chest without touching his own dick. "Oh god mate!" Liam screamed as Niall's hole gripped tightly at Liam's dick, before Liam himself was sent over the edge erupting inside of Niall losing his grip as the sweat dripped through his fingertips, throwing Niall onto the bed.

Pulling out, Liam gasped for breath as he panted out staring down at the cum glistening on both his and Niall's chests. "Shit, babe that was hot." Liam panted before Niall managed to give one final order. "Lick my hole." Niall panted smiling. Grinning Liam dropped to his knees before giving Niall's ass one more licking ensuring he got every last drop of cum from Niall's tight little hole. Swallowing, Liam stood before grinning down at his sleeping Niall. Taking his place next to him, Liam placed a kiss on Niall's forehead before speaking the last words of the night. "I'd do anything for you, Niall. I just want to make you happy. I love you."

Awww what a cute ending!☺️ Am I right? Or am I right?

Did you know...
It was illegal to sell ET dolls in France because there is a law against selling dolls without human faces.   - Dani