» Punishing Niall «

"Alright, guys, ten more," Mark said and Niall groaned.

"C'mon, Niall, you're useless," Liam teased as he started his ten sit ups.

Niall threw Liam a dirty look before doing his. When he'd finished, he laid back on the mat and wiped his sweating forehead with the back of his hand.

"That's enough for tonight." Mark said. "I'm knackered, so I'm off to bed."

Niall's eyes widened. "How can yer be tired? Yer just stood there telling us what to do."

"It's hard work looking after your lazy arse." Mark smiled. "See you tomorrow."

Mark left the hotel gym, leaving Niall and Liam alone in the empty room.

"I'm off for a shower, you coming?" Liam asked, hopping up off his mat.

"Yeah, alright," Niall said, not wanting to get up. They'd been training for an hour after the show and it had gone midnight. Niall was sweaty and exhausted and couldn't wait to lie his head on a soft pillow.

He dragged himself up and followed Liam into the large changing room. Liam was the only one in there and already getting undressed. Niall tried not to look as Liam pulled his white sport shirt off of his glistening torso. Niall went over to the other side of the room and slipped off his own shirt, while being all too aware that Liam was pulling his shorts and boxers down.

He caught Liam's bare ass in the corner of his eyes as Liam went around to the showers.

Niall willed himself not to get an erection as he pulled down his own shorts and boxers. They'd showered before after training and Niall always found it hard not to let his secret feelings for his best friend show.

He went into the shower block and rushed past Liam, who already had water splashing over his naked body.

The sight made Niall's cock start to grow hard, so he stood facing away from Liam and turned his own shower on.

"You annoyed with me?" Liam called across.

"No, why?" Niall said, not daring to look around.

"Well, you're only gracing me that little white arse of yours."

"I'm just showering."

"It's like your hiding something."

"I'm not hiding anything." Niall held his hands up as proof.

"Oh, really?"

Niall heard Liam's feet pat across the wet floor and immediately covered his hard cock with his hands.

Liam turned Niall's shower off and stood over him. "What's in your hands, Niall?"

"N-Nothing." Niall felt himself blush. Liam pulled his hands away and saw Niall's cock stood to full attention.

"Did I give you that?" Liam asked with a smirk.

Niall looked at the floor and blushed even harder.

"That's so naughty," Liam said. "I'm going to have to punish you. And for that dirty look you gave me earlier."

Niall looked up in surprise and Liam crashed his lips onto Niall's. Before Niall could react, Liam pushed him up against the wall with his bulky form and pressed his naked body against Niall's.

Niall got over the shock and kissed Liam back. Liam put a hand on the wall beside Niall's head and opened his mouth. He begged with his tongue for Niall to open his and he did. Liam's tongue slipped into Niall's mouth, dominating it. He grabbed Niall's ass with his other hand and grinded his now hard cock against Niall's. Niall moaned into Liam's mouth and grabbed his ass with both hands, pushing Liam against his throbbing cock.

"Turn around," Liam commanded and Niall did as he was told. He placed both hands on the wall and spread his legs. Liam crouched behind Niall and pulled his ass cheeks apart. He licked from Niall's balls up to his hole and shoved his tongue in without warning.

"Oh fuck," Niall moaned as Liam swirled his tongue in Niall's tight hole, his beard tickling Niall's ass. Niall crouched slightly so he was sat on Liam's face as he ate him out.

Liam suddenly stood up and spun Niall around. He grabbed Niall's wet hair and pushed his head down to his stiff cock.

"Suck me," Liam growled.

Niall had never sucked anyone off before and wasn't sure the best way to do it. He gently rubbed Liam's large member a few times, making pre cum leak out, before sliding his mouth onto it. Liam placed both hands on the shower wall and thrust his cock all the way in, so Niall was almost chocking. He then moved in and out of Niall's mouth as Niall grabbed his thick thighs and bobbed his head with the motion of Liam, finding it hard to keep up.

"You like having your face fucked, don't you?" Liam said.

"Mmmm," was all Niall could manage.

Liam pulled himself out of Niall's mouth and told him to stand back up. He spun Niall back around so he was facing the wall again and grabbed his hips. He then slammed his slippery cock into Niall's tight ass.

"Oh fuck, Liam," Niall cried out.

"This'll teach you not to be naughty," Liam said as he thrusted all of his thick cock into Niall.

It hurt to begin with, but Niall soon adjusted and pleasure coursed through him.

Liam moved his arms around Niall and reached up to grab his shoulders from the other side. With his hairy chest now pressed against Niall's smooth back, he bucked his hips and fucked Niall as fast as he could. Niall screamed out with pleasure as he bounced back on Liam's cock.

Liam pulled out and Niall moaned at the loss of pleasure. Liam turned Niall around and told him to jump and wrap his legs around his waist. Niall did so and Liam grabbed his ass to hold him up. He then stepped forward so Niall's back was against the wall. Liam looked down at Niall's cock leaking a lot of pre cum onto their stomachs and smiled.

"You love being fucked by me, don't you?" Liam said.

"Yer feel so fucking good." Niall grinned. "Fuck me some more with yer huge cock."

Liam lined back up with Niall's stretched hole and rammed his thick cock back in. Niall let out a long moan and wrapped his arms around Liam's head, pulling his face into his hairy chest. Liam kissed and licked Niall's chest as he put his hands on the tiles either side of Niall and slammed in and out of Niall's ass, hitting his prostate with every thrust. Niall screamed out and bounced up and down with pleasure as he hugged Liam's head, loving the feeling of his beard on his chest.

"Fuck, Liam, I'm going to cum," Niall moaned into Liam's wet hair as Liam continued to pound his prostate and kiss his chest. Liam slammed into him harder and without even touching his twitching cock, Niall hugged Liam's head and sprayed cum up his chest.

"Ohhh fuuuck," Niall cried out as his hole clenched around Liam's thrusting cock. This sent Liam over the edge and he groaned and sucked Niall's chest as he blasted cum into his tight ass.

Liam wrapped his arms around Niall's back and they stayed holding each other while breathing heavily.

"I think you learned your lesson," Liam said and kissed Niall's sweaty chest.

Niall shook his head and giggled. "I'm being naughty all the time if that's my punishment."

Liam laughed. "Right, for saying that we're doing round two in my room after we get cleaned up."

Niall couldn't wait.

Credit: FanNiamFiction