» Seducing The Straight Husband «

Friday...

I stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom across the hall from my office. I felt ready, nervous but ready. I was a therapist and a damn good one because I was willing to do what it takes to help my patients.

I was young and hungry for success.
My patients were men, and I specialized in a secret practice, helping them find some release.

Sexual release.

I was the best at what I did. And I always played safe and kept the control in my hands. They came to my office, I serviced them, and then I sent them on their way.

And so I stood in front of the mirror, ready to take another one.

But I felt different this time. There was something about the man that was coming in to see me. I felt different about him, attracted to him in a way I'd never felt.

But I buried those emotions to keep it professional.

I took a deep breath and went to my office to get ready for him.

______

Liam Payne walked into my office for the second time that week. It was a Friday and most everyone else in the office had gone home.

Liam Payne was built. I mean muscular as hell! The guy worked out as often as he could, and for a reason that we uncovered earlier in the week during his first session: he wasn't getting enough sex.

Sure, the guy had sex almost every night, but he felt like it was a one-two-step performance. He got her off, he finished, and that was it.

Liam was missing more from his sex life. He needed something different.

And so he and his wife had come into my office on Monday. They said they felt empty with one another. I talked to Liam alone while my partner Lisa talked to his wife. And everyone agreed to come back separately.

On Friday, Liam Payne walked into my office dressed in jeans and a plain shirt. "Hey, Doc. Am I too early?"

I checked the time. I smiled at him. "No, this is perfect. I was just getting ready for you."

"What is all this?" He looked around the room in confusion.

I'd moved the couch and desk aside. I sat a comfortable leather chair in the center of the room.

"This, my friend," I said as I put my hand on his shoulder. "Is how we are going to help you out."

"Okay..."

"Don't worry, buddy," I said calmly. "You'll love this."

I squeezed his bulging shoulder and directed him towards the chair. "Please go ahead and have a seat."

He sat down in the chair. I could tell by his expression that he was still confused, and a little nervous.

I stood in front of him. "Just relax, Liam. I'm not going to hurt you."

He laughed a little. "I know you won't."

I walked to my desk and took a blue blindfold from the drawer. I brought it to him and handed it to him. "Here, put this on."

He looked at it and back at me. "A blindfold? For what?"

I smiled. "Just trust me." I walked around behind the chair and started rubbing his tense, muscular shoulders. "Put it on, Liam."

He hesitantly put on the blindfold. He breathed short, fast breaths. His hands gripped the arms of the leather chair tightly. He was nervous, but he was also intrigued.