» Fuck Buddies «

"Hey Nialler, can I borrow your jacket please I lost mine." Liam's throat clenched.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry." Regretting his lingering stare, he turned away from a very flustered Niall and out of the door. Quickly pulling up his boxers and jeans, Niall took a deep and heavy breath.

"Shit." He muttered. Without even taking care of his small problem, he awkwardly stumbled to the door of Liam's bedroom.

"Li?" He called out, feeling as though he couldn't just enter. Letting his hands drop to his crotch in an attempt to hide his bulge, he knocked lightly.

"Uh, come in." Liam said, almost whispered. Feeling his face redden, he took the silver handle in his grasp and pushed it down. As the door creaked open he saw a slightly embarrassed Liam perched on the end of his bed, swathed in his sheets.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, mate." Niall whispered, trying desperately not to meet Liam's gaze.

"No, no. I should've knocked." Liam argued, fiddling with the corner of the sheet he was bathed in. Feeling a sudden urge of confidence, Liam spoke up.

"You're still hard."

"Oh. Uhm, yeah." Niall scratched behind his ear and twiddled his thumbs awkwardly.

"Just, I've not done it in a while. Needed to release a bit of frustration."

"Oh god, me too."

Before Niall could protest, Liam was up an across the room. He stumbled towards the still semi-hard Niall and pinned his shoulders up against the wooden door of his room. Liam pressed his lips against Niall's in a rough kiss, a moan escaping the blonde. Niall felt his length stiffen again. He smirked into the kiss as he felt Liam's bulge skim across his thigh. Wandering hands and gripping fingers. Liam lifted Niall's creased shirt over his head and discarded of it onto the floor. Minutes later and his jeans added to the pile.

"Liam." Niall moaned, letting his fingers find the buttons to the brunette's shirt and loosening them.

"Hurry up." Liam grunted, sucking onto the Irish lad's neck. Niall tugged off Liam's checkered shirt and knelt down to unbuckle his belt. Once the leather had been thrown across the room, it wasn't long before the trousers pooled around Liam's ankles. He shuffled out of them quickly and gripped onto Niall's hair. Using his teeth, Niall dragged Liam's boxers down to reveal his erection. Without saying a word, he let it slide into his awaiting mouth. His tongue flicked the tip as he played with Liam's balls, earning a throaty moan from him.

"Shit, Niall." Liam breathed, pushing Niall down further onto his length. Feeling his body tense, he released himself down the blonde's throat. Achingly hard, Niall stood and grasped Liam's shoulders. He pushed him back and let him fall gracelessly onto the single bed. Stepping back for a moment, Niall removed his restricting boxers and took a hold of his erection. He climbed on top of Liam and straddled him. Crawling further up towards Liam's face, Niall poked his length at Liam's pink lips. He accepted graciously and started to suck the tip. Niall threw his head back in ecstasy as Liam worked. Feeling a little unsatisfied as Liam continues, Niall thrusts himself deeper into Liam's mouth. The walls of his throat hugging Niall's cock. The vibrations from Liam's throat as he moaned loudly had Niall feeling in his element. He let out a low growl and let his eyelids flutter shut as he thrust in and out of Liam's throat. Mimicking Liam's actions, Niall released himself down the Wolverhampton lad's throat.

Pulling out and looking at the mess the pair had made, Niall felt his cheeks flush crimson.

"Uh thanks, mate." Niall muttered, scuttling around the room to collect his clothes.

"Anytime."

--------

"So, you guys hear that last night?" Harry questioned, cocking an eyebrow at Liam. Noticing Harry's accusation, Liam sank down into his chair and shook his head quickly. Hearing Harry's cat call, Niall widened his eyes. He felt a strip of pink tint his pale cheeks.

"What about you, Niall?" Louis added, smirking wickedly. Niall froze as he looked at Liam for help. The brunette looks just as traumatized as him. Thinking on his feet, Niall made an excuse.

"I had a girl around." He sputtered, sitting upright.

"Oh really?" Harry asked, surprised.

"Yeah."

"Well if you say so."

--------

"Liam." Niall called. "I need some help."

Liam hopped off his bed and into his bathroom to see what Niall was fussing about. As he entered, he saw a flustered and needy Niall sat on the edge of the filled bath. Pants around his ankles and an erection poking at the fabric of his boxers. He smiled softly at Liam who was already stripping down. Grinning, Niall pulled down his boxers and gestured towards the steamy water in the bath.

"After you." Liam grinned, palming his length. Niall stepped into the bath, wincing at the heat but quickly adjusting.

"Here, now." He growled. Without hesitation, Liam sped across the bathroom floor and stepped into the bath. He pushed Niall against the cold tiled wall as he sucked on the blonde's bottom lip. Parting, Niall pulled Liam down to let the heated water envelope them. Blonde and brunette locks now dripped with droplets of steamy water. The water rolled off their bodies and back into the bath. While still sucking on Niall's bottom lip, Liam let his hand find the Irish lad's erection whilst the other tangled itself in the dripping blonde strands on top of Niall's head.

As Niall withered in pleasure beneath his friend, a large amount of the water splashed out and onto the tiled floor. In an attempt to try something new, Liam positioned himself against Niall's entrance. As the blonde realised what was about to happen, he leant up and pressed his lips against Liam's neck, nibbling gently.

"Do it." He moaned. And Liam did. Slowly, he entered the boy beneath him. Niall whimpered as a wave if extreme pleasure washed over him. As Liam pushed further in, Niall bit and sucked on Liam's neck which left a purple bruise.

"Go." Niall commanded. Picking up some speed, Liam thrusted into Niall and then out.

"Jesus." The blonde groaned, taking a hold of Liam's shoulders and guiding him in and out of his hole. With one hand supporting him over Niall, Liam brought the other to Niall's erection and began to tug gently on it. This was too much for Niall to handle as he let out a loud moan. He arched his back as he felt his whole body tense. With a few more strokes from Liam and an extra hard thrust, Niall was coming all over Liam's hand. Picking up speed, Liam released inside of Niall.

After pulling out, the sweaty brunette collapsed lightly on top of Niall. He planted a soft kiss on Niall's collarbone as he tried to regain his breath. Niall wrapped his arms around Liam's neck and sucked another, yet smaller, purple bruise on Liam's shoulder.

"I could get used to this." Liam said.