» Omega in Heat «

Something strange is happening inside Niall's body. He can smell and sense everything... and can't seem to stop jerking off.  Turns out he's been bit by a wolf, and now, on the night before the full moon, he's gone into full out Beta werewolf heat.

Will he find an Alpha to coax him through this?

------

Something strange was happening inside Niall's body.

It was 11p.m. and he couldn't stop getting up to pace back and forth in the confines of his studio apartment, his skin hot to the touch, his pulse racing. He took a few pain killers and tried to settle himself, but just lying under a sheet on his bed was too much.

He could smell everything: the blueberry muffins his roommate made the day before, the garbage in the trash can, his own deodorant. His nose and mouth felt full of extra sensory information.

Finally, he gave up and threw his coat on, slipping outside into the cool air.

Niall's property backed up to rugged Montana wilderness. He stood on his back porch, looking out into the darkness, his skin cooled by the chill air.

But he still felt restless.

Slipping on his sandals, Niall went out into the yard, cautiously approaching the dense forest.

This area was known for its wildlife; Niall's roommate had warned him, before he moved in three months prior, not to feed or approach the wild animals just outside their door. Niall hadn't taken him as seriously as he should have, and a month prior he'd found himself cornered by a wolf on a hiking trail. He'd thought it was a dog from far away – it was so big, and colored like the Husky he'd had in his youth – but when he'd reached out to pet it, the wild thing had turned and bit his hand.

Then shaken it.

So Niall, despite his urge to pace in the cool night air, went cautiously down the hiking trail. A round, almost-full moon shone out of thin cloud cover, illuminating the path in front of him.

His hand had healed, but still ached when he stretched it too much or tried to form a fist. Right now it felt hot, as if blood were pooling just beneath his skin.

Despite the cool air, he was incredibly hot, and the smells outside were almost as bad as they'd been inside. He didn't know how, but he was certain he could smell some sort of deer or rabbit in the distance, and the scent in his nostrils made his mouth water.

It wasn't just that, either.

He was incredibly turned on.

Niall's hard-on pressed against the confines of his boxers, pulsing with blood, sensitive to the touch. He'd jerked himself off three times before trying to go to sleep, but even the barest touch against his dick made him hard. He'd been hoping that if he stopped touching himself, his erection would settle down, but if anything it had gotten worse. Even outside like this, the temptation to reach into his boxers and tug on himself was overwhelming.

He heard something in the distance.

Niall froze.

Some kind of wild animal was growling at him. He peered into the darkness on the trail ahead and saw two glowing eyes reflecting moonlight back at him.

But they weren't low and close to the ground. The beast was at least six feet tall, standing on its hind legs.

Is that a bear? Niall thought frantically, unable to remember if he was supposed to run away or not. It was still far away from him on the path.