» Daddy Payne «

*Warning - Extreme Sexual Content*

Liam jigged his knee in impatience and looked out the window at the London evening traffic. He was in the back of an Uber on the way to Niall's flat. They'd just gotten off tour and flown back to London the day before. He'd had no time to be alone with Niall while touring all over the world and they'd agreed to make up for it as soon as they had some time off. That was now and Liam couldn't wait to rip the clothes off Niall's cute little body.

He felt a vibration in his pocket and pulled out his phone. Niall was calling.

"Hey," Liam answered.

"Daddy, where are you?" Niall whined in a sexy, distressed voice.

Liam shifted in his seat, aware of his Uber driver just in front of him. Niall's sexy Irish accent always turned him on.

"The traffic's awful. I'm going to be a bit late." Liam said.

"But I can't wait much longer," Niall whined, "I've been naughty and already started taking my clothes off."

Liam felt himself blush and hoped his driver couldn't hear Niall.

"I shouldn't be much longer. I'm in an Uber," Liam said, hoping that would stop Niall from talking dirty.

But he heard the smirk in Niall's voice as he said, "Oh, really? Are you sat there thinking about my naked body, you naughty boy?"

"Niall, stop."

"But I need you to come and punish me. I want you to be rough with me and spank me and fuck me senseless. I'm here all alone and waiting for you."

"Niall, please..."

"Am I turning you on? Am I making you hard while your driver's listening? Are you thinking about rubbing your hard cock against mine?"

Liam did feel himself start to get hard as the image of Niall's hard cock wouldn't leave his brain. He wanted nothing more than Niall's naked body draped over him.

"I have to go." Liam said abruptly and heard Niall laughing as he hung up. Good job Niall wanted to get punished, because he definitely was after getting Liam hard in the back of an Uber.

Liam looked at the driver and blushed again at the thought of him hearing what Niall had been saying. He shifted again and tried to adjust his throbbing cock. Niall was going to pay for getting him like this.

They arrived outside Niall's apartment block ten minutes later. Liam quickly paid and left while trying to conceal his still hard dick. He thought he saw the driver smirking as he slammed the door shut.

He rushed over to the block's main door and pressed the buzzer for Niall's flat.

"Hello?" Niall's voice crackled through the speaker.

"It's Liam."

"Daddy, quick, I'm touching myself without you."

The door clicked open and Liam darted inside. He took the lift up to Niall's floor and rushed along to his front door. He knocked and his stomach flipped with excitement.

When Niall answered, he was fully dressed in a white t-shirt and grey sweats, and didn't look sexually frustrated at all. He smirked at the visible outline of Liam's bulging cock in his tight jeans.

"I thought you were naked touching yourself," Liam frowned.

Niall shrugged with a cheeky grin. "I had to make sure you were turned on. And teasing you in front of other people is my favorite hobby."