» Stuck In A Locker Room «

Includes: boyxboy

Niall

School is fun for the jocks, cheerleaders, and nerds but not for me, definitely not for me. I get bullied everyday for being gay, and no one notices, they just continue hurting me with terrible words and long lasting bruises that hurt like hell.

The one who tortures me the most is the jock king, Liam Payne. He's a douchebag, asshole, manwhore, and still, I find him sexy as hell. Whenever he beats me up, I always try and find a way to look at his beautiful, sexy features.

Whenever he sweats, man oh man, I get hard really quick, whenever I hear him laugh at something stupid, I feel as if an angel is in the same room as me, with a cute little harp. Deep down, he's probably a really sweet but in school, he's a complete asshole who gets what he wants.

I just wish that one day, something will bring us together, maybe today will be that day? I'll be praying. Unless he just beats me up like he does everyday, then I guess that'll be okay, it hurts like hell but at least he touches me.

Gladly, it's now the end of school and nothing has happened at all today, which is strange, really really strange. I walk towards the entrance of school but only to get stopped by my gym teacher.

"Where do you think your going, Horan? You forgot your clothes in the locker room. You've got to clean them every weekend, you know that." I sighed. "Right sir. I'll get them then leave." He nods as I smiled softly then I make my way to the locker room.

I close the door behind me as I enter the locker room then head to my gym locker to get my clothes as I hear the shower going in the small distance. If Liam's in here.. I'm fucked. I slowly grab my clothes while hearing the door opening then close then a lock turning. I quickly go to the door and groan quietly.

Why'd they have to put the lock on the fucking outside and not inside! I sigh to myself as I sit on the large, soft bench near the showers and when it got turned off, I gulped loudly. Someone walks out with a towel around their waist and who could it be, Liam of fucking course.

He looks at me with a towel around his tanned waist then quickly looks away while going to his own locker. I sigh in relief since he didn't hurt me but question why he didn't in my head.

I stand up from the comfortable and large bench, I'm talking huge, I have no fucking why, then walk slowly where Liam is. I turn the corner and see him naked, I can see everything, now he's definitely going to kill me. "I'm so sorry, Liam!" I covered my eyes, waiting for him to hit me. "It's alright.." He says softly as he uncovers my hands from my eyes.

He's still naked and I'm really confused. "Why aren't you hitting me?" He starts rubbing my side. "Because that's school me. Well that used to be school me. I just, was having some trouble in my life and hurting you made me feel better. But I realized that, I've loved you all this time, Niall.. I want you to be with me.. I know you wouldn't like me ba—"

I smacked my lips onto his, shutting his sexy mouth up, and soon enough, he kisses back just as slowly and moans into the kiss. "You love me back?" He asked breathless. "Hell yes I do... Fuck me right here, right now." He smirks then starts taking off my shirt then he kneels on his knees in front of me to take off my sweats and boxers in a swift motion.

I take off my shoes and socks then he starts rubbing my thighs as he kisses the tip of my member slowly. "You have no idea how bad I wanted this..." I say as Liam took me fully into his mouth. A pop sound goes off as I leave his mouth and as he looks up at me.

"Same here, Ni..." He winks at me before taking me into his mouth once again. I lean my head against the locker, since we ended up there, as Liam sucks my head and only my head for numerous seconds, making me lose my mind. "Do you want me to come so quickly, Li?" I asked blushing.

He nods his head while continuing to suck on my head and after a few seconds had passed, I came inside of his mouth and moaned his name so loud, the nearby houses could probably hear. Or maybe even the janitor.

He swallows my load then smiles up at me. "I can make you come as much as I want to. I just want to make you feel good after the pain I put you through." I smiled softly at him as I ran my hand through his hair and he smiles even wider than me.

"Can you fuck me?" I asked slowly in which he nods. "Get on the bench, Ni." I got onto the bench, held onto the far end with my hands with my bum up in the air, waiting for Liam.

"Such a pretty arse. Ready to get pummeled by its new owner." I blushed from his words as I kept looking down then he swings his leg over to the other side of the bench then leans down to enter his tongue into me slowly.

I moaned as he tongue fucked me with his large, glorious tongue, and it's so large that he hit my prostate, making me moan my loudest, once again. "There's the spot." He said after prepping me with his tongue, keeping in mind where the spot was.

He presses his large self against my entrance slowly, teasing me until I quickly slammed back, making him slam inside of me, which causes me to moan deeply. "Fuck.." We both said to ourselves since that felt fantastic.

He starts to slowly rock back and forth inside of me after getting used to being inside my tight bottom, which makes us smile to ourselves and groan softly. "I love your tight arse, baby.. Feels so good around me..." Liam moaned again as I moan again also.

I start pumping myself off as he quickens his pace making large amounts of pleasure run through me and possibly through him. Already feeling my climax come again, I whine like crazy in which he notices so he goes even faster as I pump myself just as fast, making me want to fuck his mouth, but not today.

"Shit-Fuck!" We each exclaimed before reaching our climaxes, Liam coming inside of me as I came all over the bench. We breathe slowly and smile at each other in advance. "I'll clean us up, babe." He kisses me slowly before grabbing a wet towel and cleaned our mess up.

I sit down next to him after we cleaned up, and Liam smiles at me as I blush like a madman. "Can you be mine, Ni?" He asks caressing my cheek. I look at him with a slight smile. "Of course I'll be yours, Li." We each smile then share a passionate, sweet kiss which ended in seconds. "Let's head to my place, yeah?" He grabs his and my clothes then we start putting them on.

"I'm so glad you came in here.." He says after we both put on our clothes and after the sound of a door opening.

"I'm so glad we were locked in here.."

Credit: -NiamsDirection-