» Liam Payne {P3} «

Summary: Niall and Liam fuck for the porn video in front of the cameras.

Link (Larry version):
http://archiveofourown.org/works/929124/chapters/1815031

Enjoy!

_________________________________________

Work Text:

Niall nervously trailed behind Liam as they walked into the studio where Liam shot his videos. It's been two weeks since Niall was asked to do the video and agreed to it.

In those two weeks, Liam and Niall grew closer and closer. They spent the days walking around town, going to the movies and eventually got to that dinner that Liam promised.

Liam was amazing and he was so sweet and affectionate to Niall while they were out and it made Niall's head swim. Every touch, every whisper, Lord every breath Liam took made Niall's skin erupt in goose bumps while a shiver ran down his spine.

Niall was so head over heels for this boy and he knew he was fucked. Liam was a porn star and Niall was about to become one. Kind of.

Liam said that if they liked him, they'd sign him to a contract. Liam was so sure that they were going to because as Liam put it; "You got a fucking rockin' body and a nice arse, Ni. No way they'd pass you up."

Niall knew how porn stars worked though. They had videos to do, got fucked by random people, even fucked random people.

Niall didn't know if he could do that. Hell, he couldn't even stand the thought of being with someone other than Liam at this point.

Fuck the idea of Liam going with anyone else after this. He didn't even want that horrid thought to cross his mind.

No, if you're wondering, the two are not together. They acted like it though and it was fucking with Niall's head.

They cuddled, kissed, had dinner together, slept together; But Liam just hadn't asked Niall out. There was no way Niall was making the first move. He was never that kind of boy.

Niall was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his name called. He looked into those mesmerizing brown eyes, shining with amusement and something that might have been fondness but Niall refused to let himself believe that.

Niall rolled his eyes playfully at the wide grin on Liam's face and fucking hell. He brushed past Liam who was opening the door for him, knocking their shoulders together.

He heard Liam laugh and it made his stomach flip. God, his laugh.

Liam placed his hand on Niall's lower back and led him over towards the dressing room. Niall's nerves started to grow a bit and he found himself chewing on his finger nails.

It was a nervous habit he picked up in high school and he hasn't broken it since. It brought him a sense of comfort.

Liam noticed and he stopped walking, wrapping his arm around Niall's waist and bringing him around so that they were facing each other. He used his free hand to gently pull Niall's hands away from his mouth and smiled softly, making Niall's knees go weak.

If Liam's arm wasn't around him, he's sure he would have fallen to the ground in a puddle. Liam placed his hand gently on Niall's neck and jaw, rubbing his thumb softly over Niall's cheekbones making Niall's eyes flutter which caused Liam to smile.

Niall looked up into Liam's eyes as he heard the lad speak, "Love...I know you're nervous. But I promise that you're going to do great. And you won't be in the cameras alone. I'll be right there, yeah?" Niall slowly nodded his head and smiled as Liam kissed his forehead.