» Liam Payne {P1} «

This was originally a Larry fic. But I decided on making it Niam because like why not? Haha

CREDIT GOES TO ORIGINAL OWNER!!

Link (Larry version):
http://archiveofourown.org/works/929124/chapters/1807364

Summary: Niall is a cashier. Liam is a pornstar. Liam goes to Niall's shop to buy condoms, using it as an excuse to chat up Niall. Niall being the sassy little shit he is, he makes a snarky remark and they end up fucking on the counter. Niall wanks to Liam's magazines everyday and Liam tops.

_________________________________________

Work text:

Niall moaned a bit louder as he thumbed over his slit, his hand working faster over his cock, the slick sound of the lubricant and the pre-cum making wet noises as he rubbed over the head each time he came up to give himself added pleasure, flicking his wrist. He looked back down at the magazine in his free hand, working his hand faster as his jaw fell slack.

This was an every morning routine for Niall. He would get up an hour before work, look at the new weekly magazine he got from work, have a quick wank and then head there.

Who or what was he wanking to? Well, that would be Mr. Liam Payne.

Liam was a very well-known person in the gay porn industry. Niall has seen all his videos, all the magazines, read every article about him. You could say Niall was a bit obsessed, but he'd never admit it.

Niall took one more look at the magazine, Liam's hand down his own boxers, his other hand in his hair and Niall lost it, throwing his head back against the pillows, his back arching off the bed as he came all over his fist and stomach with a loud cry. He slowly came down from his high, tossing the magazine onto the bedside table.

Niall licked his lips before getting up and running into the shower. Once he was done, he quickly got dressed into the work uniform.

Black jeans with a blue button up, his hair slicked back. He hated it, but hey, it's work and he loved his job.

He co-owned a sex shop downtown and he was very proud of the business. It made good money and a lot of people stopped in there.

Niall walked out into his kitchen and had a quick cup of coffee before he was on his way. Once he got to work, he opened the shop and immediately walked out back.

He opened the door and saw the new shipment coming in and he quickly signed for it before propping the door open, letting the guys bring the boxes in freely. He walked back out to the front of the store when he heard the bell.

He turned on the computer and the register, typing in his information. He stood by the counter and smiled as he saw Donny, one of his regulars come up, "Hey, Donny. Condoms. Trojan. Ecstasy. Right?"

Donny nodded and smiled brightly, "You know me so well." Niall chuckled and grabbed the box from behind him and rang it up before Donny swiped his credit card.

Niall put the box into a bag and handed it over, smiling, "See ya next week, Bud." Donny smiled and walked out with his back and Niall leaned against the counter, biting at his nails, a bad habit of his.

He heard a tapping on the back door and walked over to it. "We're done," the worker said and Niall nodded them off, closing the door.

He looked through the new shipment and marked everything off. He saw something that caught his eye and he picked it up.