» The Amazing Cruise «

Liam

My best friend, Niall, and I, decided to go on a friendly cruise together to celebrate our 20 year friendship together. Sharing many laughs, smiles, fights, goals, and many other things together, we decided to go on this trip to just relax and celebrate. He also told me to just relax my brain the most and just focus on me and him, which is what I do constantly anyways.

I like him, but he doesn't know that and I don't plan on telling him anytime soon. He knows that I'm gay and he's really okay with that and I know he's bi but dating your closest friend that you've known for 20 years? That's kinda insane. But kind of cute. I don't really know, I just know that if him and I date, it'll change everything and it might just ruin our friendship, and I don't want that.

This cruise will just be a time to unwind, get hella drunk, and sleep in for however long we want to and it'll be a great time, I just know it. Hopefully Niall doesn't knock up a girl while we're on the boat, if that happens, it just better not happen, let's just say that shall we? Gladly, there'll be no chances of me knocking up a girl, only me fucking a guy, which could happen, guess we'll all see.

I step into Niall and I's room with Niall of course and nod at the size. "Lovely sized bedroom." I say as I set my bag on the double, king-sized bed. Yes, me and Niall sleep in the same bed, I try to cope but it's hard sometimes. "Well it is the best room in the boat, Li." He says while unpacking his suitcase.

"This is going to be a great 3 weeks." I say while smiling and unpacking my clothes also. "You could say that again. I promised myself that I wouldn't get drunk on this cruise so I'm not. But you can, Li. I can't control you." I smiled more. "Of course. Just be safe out there. There's some pretty hot girls and guys out there. Be safe, buddy." He blushes. "Okay, Dad." I smirked while continuing to unpack my stuff with Niall still.

He already finished unpacking his belongings and clothes so he slides the suitcase under his side of the bed then hugs me from behind. "I'll go get your favorite drink, Dad." I giggled. "Okay, son." I smiled then he heads out of the room. "White wine with many different flavors! Man!" Niall screamed in the quiet hallway, making me laugh lightly.

I slide my large suitcase under my side of the bed and sat down onto it before sliding off my shoes and socks then putting on my white flip flops, their quite amazing. Niall comes walking in with my drink and when he stands in front of me and hands me it smiling. "Your drink, Dad." I blushed and took a sip from my drink.

"Nicely done, son." I grabbed my wallet from my back pocket from my jean shorts and slide a $50 bill in the pocket of his shirt. "Go buy you something slutty for the guys and girls." He giggles. "Okay, Dad. And where will you be?" He asks pouting. "I'll be partying and getting drunk, mkay?" I pat his cheek which makes him blush then I leave the room with my drink in my right hand.

I blushed and smiled while walking down the side deck from what just happened. He looked so cute and innocent.. Is it bad that I really wanted him right there? Both yes and no in my case. I walk into the noisy room with blaring music all around and loud people dancing and talking amongst themselves. I walk up to the DJ and smile.

"So is this like a party or something?" I asked him over the music. "It sure is, Mr. Payne. Please help yourself to all of the drinks." I nodded whilst smiling then helped myself to the drinks after finishing mine, I just made more of my drinks, of course.

- after some time at the party/in the room-

I clumsily enter the room as my head pounds roughly my heart beating like crazy. I see Niall on his computer on his side of the bed and smile at him. I sit down next to him after flipping off my flip flops and taking off my shirt and short jeans, only leaving on my boxers. "How was the party?" He asked as he kept looking at the screen in front of him.

"I drank sooooo muchhhh..." I slurred as Niall looked up at me. "I can see that. You look like your burning up, want me to get you water and a cold rag?" I nodded slowly while pouting then he quickly got up to get those things. He comes back with the cold water and rag, and he sets the rag on my forehead while opening the cold water bottle afterwards.

"Here." He says leaning my head back as he pours the nice, cold water into my mouth and I swallow every gulp until he stops pouring water into my mouth. He sets the bottle down on the side bed table and sits back down next to me as I stare at him.

"Niiiiii...." I slurred once again as he closed his computer and slid it under the bed, probably on top of his suitcase. "Yes?" He asks smiling. "Can I have you tonight?" I asked as I rubbed his thigh. "What you... Oh... Li. You're drunk. You should get some sleep." I shook my head. "No, I want you tonight, Nialllll... I've always liked youuuuuu..." He rolled his eyes. "Prove it."

I leaned in close to him and smacked my lips against his roughly. I didn't expect him to kiss back but he did, so I stopped. "Why'd you kiss me backkkk...?" I asked. "I like you too, idiot..." He blushes and I smirk. "Can I have my best friend tonight?" I asked as I took off my boxers and as he took off his clothes.

He gets on top of me afterwards and leans down close to my face with a smirk on his face.

"You can totally have your best friend tonight."

___________________________________________

Since there's a part 2 to this I'm going to wait and post who the credit goes to at the end.

I hope you enjoyed that bc literally it was so cute and part 2 is even cuter☺️ I can't wait for it!

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

Love you guys 💕

Dani.