» Liam Payne {P7} «

All good things must come to an end :((

This is the last part of Liam Payne and I hope you guys enjoyed this journey.

But don't worry I'll continue to post other Niam smut after this!

Link (Larry version):
http://archiveofourown.org/works/929124/chapters/2333891

Enjoy Part 7, the last part :(

__________________________________________

Work Text:

Niall stared at a disheveled and upset looking Liam. Liam's Adam's apple bobbed, signaling that he swallowed hard, out of nervousness or fear, Niall didn't know.

Liam rubbed the back of his neck and he took a deep breath before slowly letting it out, "C-Can I come in?" Niall couldn't find his voice to speak so he just nodded and stepped aside, motioning for Liam to come inside.

Liam smiled a little gratefully since it was cold outside and he walked in, looking around and let out a hum, "Hasn't changed much." Niall rolled his eyes and shut the door, "Well, hasn't been that long since you've been here now has it?"

He walked over to the couch and sat down, "What are you doing here, Liam?" Liam looked down and scuffed his shoe on the ground, "I uh.. I cancelled the video shoot with Josh."

Niall sighed and he looked up at Liam. He was gonna make a smart remark until he realized how uncomfortable Liam looked and how much it probably took him to show up.

He bit his lip and nodded, "Yeah.. I know." Liam's bloodshot eyes met Niall's in shock, "You do?"

Niall frowned and stood up, concerned as he walked over and placed a hand on Liam's puffy and red cheek, "Liam.. Were you crying?" Liam sighed, "No, it's cold outside. Now how did you know I cancelled my shoot?"

Niall looked down and he crossed his arms over his chest as he slowly walked towards the window, speaking softly, "I checked." Liam slowly followed behind him, "You checked? Why would you check?"

Niall sighed and watched the kids playing in the streets and his heart yearned for that. For that feeling of being a parent, a feeling of being married to the one you love. And he just wanted all that with Liam.

He shut his eyes as he whispered, "Because I wanted to know if you actually went through with it." Liam perked up a bit and he stepped closer so he was standing right behind Niall, "And how did you feel when you thought I did?"

Niall swallowed hard and opened his eyes to look at the falling snow outside, "I.. I felt.. I felt sick to my stomach. I wanted to puke. I wanted to punch you in the face for accepting that offer for the shoot. I was so angry..." Liam placed his hands on Niall's shoulders, ignoring how the younger boy tensed slightly, "And how did you feel when the shoot was cancelled?"

Niall took a deep breath and he whispered, "I felt.. Happy. As selfish as it was, I felt happy. I thought maybe I wasn't the only one who felt this.. Whatever this is between us." Liam moved his hands down to Niall's hips and he whispered, "What are you talking about?"

Niall sighed and got out of Liam's grip, walking towards the kitchen to put water in the kettle and set it on the stove as he turned it on, "Nothing, okay? Forget I said anything." Niall didn't want Liam to know of his feelings.

What if he got rejected? What if Liam never talked to him again? Niall didn't know if he could handle that.

Liam groaned and walked after him, "I can't just forget this Niall! I can't forget you!" Niall paused before he turned to look at Liam, shocked.

Liam ran a hand over his face, "I can't, okay? I was.. I was at the shoot and all I could fucking think of was you. Your face, your eyes, your smile, your body. I can't get you out of my fucking head and it's getting that bad that it's affecting my work! And my work is sex!" Niall swallowed and felt tears come to his eyes, "I'm sorry..."

He didn't know that Liam thought of him that much. Maybe he should've taken Liam's feelings into account but he was sort of focused on his own heartbreak.

Liam bitterly chuckled, "You're sorry... Well, I am too, because you are one of the most annoying, sassiest and stupidest person I have ever met... And still perfect enough for me to fall in love with." Niall's breath hitched and he parted his lips to say something but all he felt was Liam's lips on his in a passionate kiss.

Niall barely had time to respond before Liam pulled back and whispered, "I'm sorry..." He pulled away and rushed towards the door. Niall was frozen in his spot for a second. Did Liam just admit that he was in love with him?

His brain was saying let him go but his heart was screaming to go after him. He decided to go with his heart before darting after him, "Liam wait!"

Liam sighed and paused, turning to look at Niall, "Listen I know what you're going to say. That you–" he was cut off by Niall saying, "That I love you too? Then you're right."

Liam stared at Niall for a second. Did he just hear Niall right?

Niall swallowed and smiled sadly, "I always have loved you. Ever since the day at the auditions. I didn't want to admit it because I didn't want to take you away from your job. I mean, I would never make you choose between sex and fame for me. I'm just.. me." Liam licked his lips and he whispered, "I'm not in love with sex. I'm in love with you."

Niall let out a watery chuckle and that was all Liam needed to hear before he ran forward hugging Niall tightly and picked him up off the ground, spinning him around. Niall grinned and wrapped his arms around Liam's neck, pulling him into a gentle kiss.

Liam slowly pulled away and he smiled, setting Niall down and whispering, "I love you." as he ran his thumbs over Niall's cheeks. Niall smiled and ran his fingers through Liam's hair as he whispered, "I love you too." He connected their lips in another kiss, not able to get enough.

They both knew this wouldn't be easy. Considering they both had explicit jobs and it caused them to have sex with other people.

There would be hurt feelings and jealousy and fighting but they both knew it would be worth it as long as when they went to sleep, they were in each other's arms, whispering their love for each other against the other's lips.

___________________________________________

I'm so emotional DON'T TOUCH ME!

I hope you guys enjoyed that series!

Love ya 💕

Dani.