» Daddy? «

"Hey, Niall?" Liam asked unsurely as he looked up from his phone. Niall had been upside down for the past hour or so, and Liam was beginning to get a bit worried.

"Yeah, Li?"

"Just-Just checking to see if you were okay," Liam said quickly. Niall rolled over onto his stomach to look at his boyfriend.

"You and I both know that's not what's up." He gave Liam a pointed look. "Now what did you want to ask me?"

"Have you seen anything about the whole 'daddy' thing recently?" Liam blurted. He immediately covered his face. "I'm not sure why I asked that. Ignore me, please!"

"It's fine, Li," Niall got up from his place on the bed and sat beside Liam on the couch. "It's a kink. Like if I were to call you daddy, or something, it's actually kind of hot, from what I've seen."

"Y-You think it's hot?" Liam stuttered.

"Pretty much, yeah." Niall's breath fanned against Liam's lips. When had they gotten so close?

"D'you wanna show me? Show me how hot you think it is?" Liam backed up a little as he whispered. Niall chased after him.

"Please," Niall murmured as he tried to connect their lips. Liam laid flat up against the couch and Niall whined.

"Well, go on then," Liam said huskily. "Undress for daddy."

Niall was quick to stand up from the sofa and begin ridding himself of clothes. Liam stopped him. "Slower, baby. I'd like to be able to stare at you before you pounce on me again." Niall poured, but he pulled his shirt off slower like Liam told him.

"Do you want these off too, daddy?" Niall purred as he pulled at the waistband on his boxers. The blonde looked so sinful; Liam wanted to shove himself inside Niall and not come out until the boy was leaking and had no voice left to scream with.

"Leave 'em on, baby. Now go lie on the bed. I'll be there soon. If you're a good boy, maybe you'll get a treat." Liam pushed himself off of the couch and walked Niall lie down on the bed.

All Liam really planned to do was get a cup of ice from the kitchen. He may not have know about the whole daddy thing, but Liam wasn't behind on how good this was supposed to feel. When he walked back into the bedroom, Liam caught sight of Niall laying panting on the bed. His cock was visible against his tight boxers.

"So you decided you would be good for me, baby?" Liam purred as he placed the cup on the nightstand. "I've got a surprise if you can be good."

"I can be good," Niall panted. "I can be so good for you, daddy."

"Strip me, baby." Liam slid his lips along Niall's throat. "Show me how good you can be." Niall found themselves at Liam's shirt and he immediately yanked it over Liam's head. Then he set to unbuttoning his pants and dragging them off on Liam's legs. It seemed to take so much longer that it really did.

"Spread your legs for me. Now you get your present." Niall squealed in excitement and spread his legs for Liam. (Niall was a slut, no matter what anyone said.)

Liam settled himself down on his stomach between Niall's thighs. The cup sat beside him. "I know you'll love this, baby." He gave a long lick to Niall's hole. Niall moaned out, long and loud, as Liam did it again. "You like that? You think you can handle more, baby?"

"Please, daddy," Niall whimpered. "I'm a good baby. I can handle more!"

"If you say so," Liam grinned. He grabbed a smaller piece of ice from the cup and popped it in his mouth and put his mouth to Niall's hole.

The second Niall felt Liam's cold tongue push past his entrance, he screamed. He screamed out so loud that Liam was sure all the neighbors could guess what they were doing. "Feels so good, daddy. Love it when you eat me," Niall whimpered again. (He was getting more incoherent with every little nibble Liam gave.)

"D'you think you can cum, baby?" Liam growled as he pulled away a bit. "And if you come now, you think you could do it again later?"

"Good boy, good boy," Niall was chanting. "I'm your good boy, daddy. Can I cum, daddy?"

Liam grabbed another piece of ice from the cup and placed it on Niall's dick. "Cum for daddy," he whispered in Niall's ear.

Niall cried out loudly again as he came, chest heaving. After he had regained enough breath, Niall began whining for Liam again.

"Will you fuck me, daddy? I don't need any stretching. I like it when it burns." Niall stuck his lower lip out and looked up at Liam with his blue eyes, trying to look innocent.

"Daddy's gonna give his little slut exactly what he wants," Liam growled, grabbing Niall's hips and pushing him up the bed. "Little slut wants to be fucked?"

"Please, daddy!"

"Alright, baby. Go find the lube." Liam gave Niall a firm smack on the ass as he disappeared from the room to find the lube.

"Found it!" Niall giggled as he sprinted back into the room. "My ass is all ready for you, daddy."

Liam quickly slicked himself up and Niall spreads his legs as wide as they could go. "You're going to be the death of me, Niall. Put 'em over my shoulders."

Niall did as he was told and Liam began roughly pounding into the boy. Niall was pushed farther up the bed every time.

"Right there, daddy!" Niall whined. "Can you do that again?"

Liam grunted and complied, ramming into Niall's prostate once again. "So good, baby. How are you always so tight?"

"Only tight for you, daddy!" Niall cried. "Just for you! Can't hold it much longer!"

With those words, Niall let out a long cry and came hard onto his stomach. Liam didn't waste another moment before gripping Niall's hips so hard he was sure they would bruise and cumming hard into Niall. Once they had both calmed down, Liam spoke again.

"So I think I quite like the daddy thing."

"Me too, daddy. Me too."

Credit: niamsmuffin