» [Pt.2] The Amazing Cruise «

Includes; BoyxBoy

Liam

I switch our spots so I'm now on top of Niall which makes me think of something. "Can I ride you, son?" I asked smirking as he smiles beneath me. "Of course, Daddy. Just be gentle. At first." I smiled this time and already, slowly slid down onto him, making us both moan quietly and deeply. "Just go fucking rough, Daddy!" Niall screamed and I definitely obeyed.

I started going faster and rougher which made him whine beneath me as he moves his hand to my lower region. "Can I come inside of you, Daddy?" He asks sweetly as he starts jerking me off. "Of-Of course, son.." He smiled then continued with jerking me off as I rode him faster than before.

Sweat drips down my face as the air conditioning starts going again making me grin from ear to ear and Niall moan in ecstasy. "F-Faster..." He groaned and I obeyed again as he moved his hand more swiftly. I feel the same bubbly feeling in my stomach like when I jerk off to Niall pics on my phone, and moan even louder than before, probably the passengers on the floor beneath us can hear it.

"Ni-Niall..." I whimpered as I rid him faster. "Liam!!!" He screamed before busting his load into me while I bust my load all over Niall's chest, stomach and face. "Let's clean up, yeah?" He asks and I nod while sliding off of him and then him dragging me into the large bathroom afterwards.

He turns on the shower while I lean against the wall awkwardly while smiling softly after what just happened. "I really genuinely like you, Liam. Since last year..." He said while standing in front of me, really close to me. "I've liked you since our 10th anniversary of being best friends, Ni." He smiled and blushed.

"For 10 years? Wow. I feel bad, I'm sorry." He pouts and looks down. I bring his chin back up and peck his lips. "We're together now, right? Let's hop in the shower and clean up." He nods while still blushing, then we enter the steamy glass shower and clean ourselves up.

-after the shower-

We lay on our bed, under the covers, after putting, well nothing on, with me still kind of drunk and Niall still his normal self. "What if I get pregnant?" I sorta slurred as I smiled lightly. "Don't even joke about that, Li. If you got pregnant, I'd be scared and shocked. Scared because we'd have a child and shocked because you're a man, Li." I pouted.

"So you wouldn't want to raise a child with me.. With someone you've known for almost, your whole life..." I turned my body so I'm not facing him anymore. "No... No I was just saying, Liam–" "Just... I'll see you in the morning." I heard him sigh behind me then he turns off the light on his side as I turn off the one on my side. I fell asleep feeling really upset as my stomach churns.

-the next morning-

I woke up with my stomach feeling worse so I quickly ran into the bathroom as Niall is brushing his teeth then puke into the open toilet. "Li? Are you okay? Or is it just your hangover?" He asks as he continues to brush his teeth with a worried look. "Probably just my hangover..." I rubbed my stomach then seconds later, I puked even more. Niall grabs a cold water from the side of the counter where he's standing and hands it to me.

I open the water bottle with a small smile and drink some of it while moaning slightly. "I'm sorry about last night, Liam... It's just, having a kid right now, I mean, it'd be nice but I don't think we're ready..." He trailed off but as he continued to brush his teeth.

"I think we're ready, Niall. We've known each other our whole life, we trust each other, we are compatible, we'd be perfect parents.. I'm gonna go somewhere on the deck, I need some air..." I stand up slowly from the toilet since my stomach is killing me, which Niall notices so he sticks the toothbrush in his mouth and keeps me down on the floor.

"Stay." He said after spitting out the used toothpaste then he cleaned off his toothbrush and the sink. "Fine..." I grumble. He puts the toothbrush back into the little cup then he sits on the counter next to me. "What if you really are pregnant, somehow, Liam?" He asks me softly as he looks down. "We'll get through it.. Like we always do, right?" I smiled then placed my hand on his. He smiled back and nods.

"I'm sure there's a pregnancy test thing in here somewhere.." Niall says as he gets off from the counter to look around the bathroom. "Do you think it works for guys?" I asked. "Liam... It's 2024. They probably have made one for guys now." I shook my head lightly while grinning as he keeps looking.

Niall sits in front of me with a blue pregnancy tester and hands it to me. "So how does it work?" I asked confused as Niall reads the package. "Well that's lovely." He said smirking. "Well??" Niall chuckles. "You have to stick it up your bum, Li." My eyes grow wide. "That's some weird shit." I say smiling. "Yeah... You can do it in front of me. You know I don't mind seeing you do things to yourself." I blushed and realized we're still naked.

I put my legs around Niall as I grow hard in front of him, he notices and blushes since he's getting hard himself. "Just hurry up so I can suck your perfect self off." He said as I smiled and blushed before I tested myself.

-minutes later-

I moaned as I released myself into Niall's mouth, making him smile as he swallows my load in seconds. "Delicious." He says smiling as I take out the tester that I was holding. "God it probably smells gross." He nods grinning so I check it quickly then throw it in the sink. He looked at me smiling as I blushed. "So are you pregnant?" He asks while rubbing my thigh.

"It was positive, so, yes, Niall.. I'm pregnant." Niall smiled and hugged me quickly so I hugged him back while smiling and as a small tear rolls down my face. "That's amazing, Liam. I know I said we aren't ready but now.. We are definitely ready. We're going to be great dads." I smiled as he stopped the hug. "Most definitely." I say as he blushes. "Now why don't we put on some clothes and take a nice walk on deck, yeah?" I asked as he pulls me up from the floor slowly.

"Let's go... Soon-to-be-Dad."

Credit: -NiamsDirection-