» Daddy's Little Deviant «

Ever since Niall was eleven, he's had a thing for his dad, Liam. Every time his dad would shower, he would always try to accidentally walk in on him with the excuse that he needed to use the toilet and didn't realize he was in there. He would even go as far as sneaking into his parents bedroom in the middle of the night when he knew they were having sex, just so he could possibly get a glimpse of Liam's nude body.

He always knew, or thought he knew, that nothing could possibly ever happen between his father and him. That was until one day, when Niall was going through the history on his dad's laptop and was shocked when he found a bunch of gay porn site links. Niall was absolutely ecstatic, this meant that even though there was only a slim chance, something was more likely to happen between them than ever before.

In the following weeks, Niall tried his best to tease his dad just to see how he would react. He would walk into his bedroom wearing just a towel, getting dressed in the mornings with his bedroom door wide open, purposely wearing extremely loose trousers with tight fitted boxers and made sure his trousers would fall down in his dad's presence. The best part of it all, was that Liam was clearly aroused by what his son was doing.

When Niall first started he was constantly imagining his dad hoisting up his trousers for him, letting a hand linger on his perky bum and maybe accidentally giving it a good squeeze. Or at least watching him lick his lips in lust at the sight of it all.

One night when he was laying on his stomach in bed, stark naked with his covers in the floor and waiting for Liam to come home. He'd made sure to leave his bedside lamp on, because even though his dad would come in and turn it off since it was late.

When he finally heard his dad's car pulling into the garage, he quickly shut his eyes at the sound of the house door opening and pretended to be asleep. Liam walked into his son's bedroom a few minutes later because he had in fact noticed the lamp on when he pulled up, he couldn't resist when he saw his naked son sprawled out on the bed.

A few more seconds passed and Niall started to feel a hand on his bum, when the hand jerked back at the feel of his soft bum cheek Niall was slightly disappointed at the loss of his touch but stayed still. Only to have euphoria shoot through his veins when his dad's finger circled around his anus.

Liam silently left, shutting off the lamp after about five minutes of playing with his supposedly sleeping son's anus, dipping his finger in and out of the warm cavity. Once he was gone, Niall broke out into a smile because he knew now was time to make his move.

Just a week after Liam had explored his son's bum for the first time, his wife went to Ireland for a conference over the weekend. Niall was incredibly excited to be alone with his dad because he knew it was going to be the weekend he lost his virginity and he'd lose it to the one man he's only ever wanted to lose it to. His daddy.

Niall knew that every time his mum left the house, his dad always enjoyed watching porn in his bedroom. So he decided that he was going to get him then, he waited all day and he still hadn't seen his dad even touch his laptop. Niall was incredibly irritated, but as he was laying in his room watching TV and trying to think of a different plan, he heard his dad's laptop starting up. He muted his TV, listening for the sounds of his dad pulling off his trousers to make his move and about five minutes later he finally heard it.

He got up out of his bed and crept down the hallway, he could see his dad sitting at his small desk in his bedroom, noticing he was watching gay porn, a good sign in Niall's mind and confirmed that finding gay porn last time wasn't just a fluke. He tiptoed into the room and stood beside him. Liam let out a startled gasp when he noticed his son and tried to cover his manhood. But Niall grabbed his arm before he managed to stuff it back into his trousers.