» The Dare Of The Party «

This is dedicated to @Helllo12345678910 thank you for voting and commenting love💕

Niall

I'm not really a party goer as some might say. I really only go to parties when my actual friends invite me to them, and that happens rarely. The only thing I do at parties is, drink, eat, talk a little then leave, parties aren't really my thing so that's why I leave early.

My friends bag on me the next day saying I'm a party pooper in which I just ignore because I sure am. I also don't enjoy them because I feel like some of the people would judge me for liking guys, but I really shouldn't worry about that since Harry has a boyfriend and everyone seems cool with them. I guess I'm just really dumb, I guess.

They invited me to yet, another party, and they said that I really need to stay the whole time because someone will be there for me. I wanted to not believe them but their like my brothers and you always have to trust your brothers, most of the time. So I guess I should be getting ready.

Slipping on the usual, black ripped jeans, white button up shirt, my white and black converse, and my hair quiffed up at a random side, I step outside and see Harry and Louis, his boyfriend, waiting in his car. I open the back door and enter while slamming the door once I slip in and put on my seatbelt.

"So. Where's the party this time?" I asked since the parties are always at different places, and they just never tell me until this time. "The Payne mansion." Louis said smirking while looking at me as Harry drives. I give him a confused look since I don't really know who that is. "Who?" I asked.

"Just a really hot guy. We can't say too much. You'll have to see for yourself." I nodded then actually nodded off too sleep since I'm quite tired from studying last night, we're all in college at the moment and studying is my top priority.

|

Waking up, Louis shakes my body as I hear loud, thumping music and when I open my eyes, I see the mansion behind Louis and nearly faint at the size. "Let's go, Niall!" He said really eagerly. "Okay okay!" I groaned then got out of the car with Louis, then head inside by his side.

He opens the door, showing loads of already drunk and loud people as the music blares around us, then leads me somewhere through all of the people. We enter a slightly taller, white door and I see Harry, Josh, and another, exceptionally hot guy. Louis sits me down next to the hot guy making me blush lightly as he looks at me.

"You must be Niall." He whispered in my ear softly as the smell of beer travels through my nose from his mouth. "Yeah. And you are?" I asked softly. "I'm Liam... Hey. You guys wanna play truth or dare?" He slurred after whispering in my ear.

"Sounds like fun!" Harry and Louis shouted as Josh leaves the room. "Tell me how it goes." He says as he winked at the two boys in front of me. They winked back as I looked down then Harry speaks up. "So! I'll start this nice and not so easy... Liam!" He smirked. "Truth or Dare?" He looked at me as I kept looking down the answered. "Dare." Harry then chuckles.

"I dare you to take Niall into your room and have some fun with him." My eyes grew wide before suddenly, I was being pulled by Liam into his room. He locked his door before I sit down on his bed, and Liam takes off his clothes as I take off mine, might as well go along with him.

I lay on the bed with my head on the pillow and my body in the middle, then he gets on top of me with his naked body. "How do you want this to go, baby?" He said while caressing my chest. "However you want it to go but... I'd wanna ride you, Liam." He puts a finger over my lips. "Call me Daddy." He slurred before switching our spots, me on top of him now.

"Louis and Harry told me a lot about you, baby. That you're so sweet, kind, hot, but to me... you're innocent, shy, and sexy." I blushed from that as he caressed my body. "Can't wait to scream your name so all the people can hear... But first. Will you be my boyfriend, baby?" He slurred. "Of course I will, Daddy." I answered before slowly placing my lips on his.

He kisses back and I decide to slide down onto him, which makes him moan slightly through the kiss, then I stop the kiss so I could go faster, in which I did. He wraps his hand around my member and pumps it as fast as I'm riding him, making us both moan louder. "God you're so tight... Feels so good..." I go faster then he goes faster, and I feel like coming already. "Daddy..." I whined and he noticed so he stopped pumping me.

"I can't come f-fast so keep go-goin', baby..." I nod then went even faster, going as far down as I can which makes him wrap his hands around my waist, digging his fingers into my sides. "Ho-How can you be d-doing this? A-Aren't you a v-virgin?" He asks as he moans in between. "Y-Yeah I am... But you just turn me on so m-much. I feel like I'm an e-expert..." He smiles then moans even more.

He continued to pump me again, which I'm assuming he's about to come, so I go faster and rougher. "B-Baby!!" He whined as we both go faster. "Y-Yes?!" I asked whining also. "I'm g-gonna... Niall!!!" He screamed roughly then came inside of me then I came all over his chest and slightly on his face.

"Hot.." He moaned as I slid off of him then walked to the bathroom and grabbed a rag and put warm water on it, then came back and cleaned us both up. "That truly was...boyfriend." I say smiling as I layed next to him. "It was...boyfriend." He muttered as I tucked my head in his neck slightly. He pulled the covers over us before kissing my head and pulling me closer to him, then Harry and Louis walked in.

"Sooo... How was it?" We looked at each other and smirked, then looked back at them with a satisfied smile.

"Best dare...ever."

Credit: -NiamsDirection-