» Honeymoon «

To say being married at a young age was a bad thing, well, Niall Horan (or should I say Payne) and Liam Payne would disagree. They were here, on the plane. They were on their way to the beautiful island of Fiji to celebrate their honeymoon.

The newly wed's couldn't seem to keep the smiles off their bright faces. They just wanted to claw each other's clothes off.

I'm sure we've all heard how little innocent Niall, who is actually innocent, has always wanted to wait until marriage. Well, it's the truth. Liam went along with it because being in love with the Irish bloke pursued him to wait just for him.

Liam wasn't a virgin of course. That was something Niall very well knew. When he found out, he freaked. What if he gets tired of me wanting to wait? What if he cheats on me? Niall always had those doubts but Liam would kiss and peck the worry off his face, assuring him that he would never dream of it. And Niall would surely end up believing him.

They had a trust that none could seem to understand and along with that, they seemed to move together. Almost as if they we're protecting the other from harm.

People always mentioned and commented on how cute it was but they seemed so oblivious to how they acted.

"It's instinct," they'd say, "we don't do it on purpose."

Everyone went along with it.

And now they're here. They're on their way to Fiji to make it a perfect marriage. To complete the bond of their love.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Liam," Niall sing-songed as he walked into the small house they were renting. He was carrying the last few bags of his luggage in.

Liam came jogging down stairs and smiled at Niall. He walked over to him and leaned in to give him a small peck on the lips before grabbing the bags there.

"Follow me babe," Liam said as he walked back up the stairs.

Niall, with a bright smile, grabbed the other bags and followed Liam up the stairs. As he was waiting, he couldn't help admire the place they were staying at. It was a breathtaking house. He was so curious of how Liam even managed to get it booked on such short notice. Then again, they were part of the world famous band, One Direction.

Liam pushed a door open and Niall gawked in the gorgeousness of the room. He looked around and sat the bags down by the bed. Arms soon wound around his waist.

"Do you like it, Ni?" Liam asked as he softly kissed Niall's neck.

Niall turned around and smiled widely. "Liam, this house is gorgeous!"

Liam grinned, "So, you like it?"

Niall's eyes brightened, "Liam, I love it. This is perfect. I love you so much."

Liam's heart burst into joy. He was here. He was finally married to Niall and Niall loved him more than ever thought he would.

"Well, don't get to comfortable in the house. I have a great day planned for us before anything happens tonight," Liam said as he moved away to start towards the bathroom.

"What are we going to do?" Niall asked as he looked through the suit cases.

"First, we're going to the beach. So, can you grab us both a pair of swim shorts?" Liam asked as he slipped his shoes off in exchange for some flip-flops.

Niall grabbed his and Liam's swim shorts and tossed them to him. He placed the swim shorts on the bed and gave Liam a shy look.

"Do you mind if I change in here and you change in the bathroom?" Niall asked as a blush spread across his face.