» Having Issues «

Summary: Niall is really horny but Liam is having issues getting it up.

Warnings: smut, daddy kink, mature content

____________________________________________

Work Text:

It was Thursday night and Niall just got off his shift at the local bar. It's been a long week and now he's finally off for the entire 4 day weekend until he has to go back into work on Tuesday.

On top of Niall having a shitty day, he's been hard for half of his shift. He couldn't help it, he just couldn't stop himself from thinking about Liam and all the things they could do over this 4 day weekend. Alone.

And yeah, so that's the reason Niall has been standing behind the bar serving drinks for the past 3 hours hard as a rock. He couldn't wait to get home because he knew that Liam was already home from work and he just needed a release.

So once his shift was over, he raced out of there and to his car as fast as possible.

---

When Niall finally got home, it was 9 p.m. He didn't think anything of it because he knew that Liam would still be awake, probably in their bedroom watching some show on Netflix.

Niall jumped out of his car and fumbled with the keys in the lock for longer than he'd like to admit. He was just anxiously waiting for a release and he planned to get that from Liam.

He made it inside and threw off his coat and shoes, not caring if they landed in the right places or not.

"Liam?" Niall called out.

"In the room babe!" Came the reply.

Niall walked as calmly as he could to the room to see Liam as soon as possible. And just as he assumed, Liam was sprawled out across the bed watching Netflix.

"How was your day babe?" Liam asked as Niall made his way over to the bed.

"It was fine." Niall replied climbing into the bed with Liam. He took the remote out of his hand and placed it on the bedside table.

He moved so he was straddling Liam's lap and started to slowly grind his hips, impatient whines leaving his lips.

"What are you doing?" Liam asked him looking at Niall's face instead of the stupid tv.

"What? I'm not allowed to have sex with my boyfriend?" Niall asks rolling his hips into Liam's.

"I'm watching a show, Ni." Liam said trying to look around Niall.

"C'mon Li, turn it off. You can watch it later. Right now I need you to turn me over and fuck me." Niall said attaching his lips to Liam's neck.

Liam still payed no mind as Niall started to kiss down his neck and even when he sucked on his sweet spot. Niall trailed his hands down Liam's body towards his abs and eventually the waistline of his sweatpants.

Niall sucked on Liam's sweet spot, knowing that it was the one thing that would always turn Liam on no matter the situation. Although right now Niall was doing all of the things that gets Liam going, yet he wasn't making a sound.

"Are you okay?" Niall asked taking his lips away from his neck.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Liam replied.

"Why aren't you getting hard?" Niall asked palming Liam's crotch area and feeling his soft dick.

"I told you I was trying to watch a show Ni." Was he response and Niall frowned.

"D-Do I not turn you on?" Niall asked with a frown on his mouth and crinkles in his brows appearing.