» Daddy «

Liam thought his night was going well until he heard Niall moan in his sleep. Both boys had been asleep for hours before, but since Liam was a very light sleeper, Niall's deep moan startled him awake.

At first, Liam figured the boy was just hungry. It had happened sometimes, Niall getting hungry in his sleep and dreaming of food so good it makes him moan. But Liam knew something was different when he heard the boy moan a second time.

"Ugh...daddy...Li...am..." Niall moaned. The blond had been sleeping on his stomach, and Liam thought he saw the boy rut himself into the bed. "Daddy," Niall moaned again.

Liam felt his dick harden. He wasn't really into self torture like that, so Liam rolled over and woke Niall up. "Babe," he whispered in his ear, sucking his earlobe into his mouth. Niall moaned again, although this time it sounded a bit groggy.

"Whatcha doing, Li?" Niall whimpered. Liam continued his way down Niall's neck, licking and sucking all the way down to where his neck met his shoulder.

"You were moaning for me," Liam whispered huskily, looking satisfied at the marks he had left. He brought his face back up to Niall's. "What was that you called me? Daddy?" He attached his lips to Niall's quickly, shoving his tongue into the younger's mouth and pulling it back out, leaving Niall whimpering at the feeling.

"Tell daddy what you want him to do," Liam whispered again, dragging his tongue across Niall's jaw line and down his neck. "Tell me."

"W-Want daddy to fuck me. P-Please, Li." Niall arched his back off the bed. As he rose, Liam roughly grabbed his ass.

"Call me daddy tonight," he purred, kneeding Niall's butt a bit longer before letting go. "So you want me to fuck you? You need daddy to stretch you first?"

"N-No stretching please, daddy. I like the burn. Please fuck me now?" Niall panted. Liam had sat himself between Niall's thighs, slowly stroking his thighs, each time he moved up a few centimeters, getting closer and closer to where Niall wanted him to touch the most.

Liam's fingers stroked Niall's hole, pushing and tickling, but not quite pressing in. "You ready?" Liam purred, caressing Niall's hole one more time.

" 'm ready, daddy," Niall moaned. He tried his best to rut himself down onto Liam's hands, but they were no longer there. He whined out a long, high pitched whine.

Niall wasn't paying a lot of attention when Liam shoved himself into the boy, making Niall scream out at the burn.

"How do you feel, baby?" Liam grunted. "Can I move?"

"Move, daddy," he moaned. "Fuck me hard."

Liam did as he was told, thrusting in and out of Niall at an almost inhuman pace, hitting his prostate nearly every time. Niall's moans were constant at this point.

"Daddy, I-I'm go-gonna-" Niall tried to stutter out before he came, but it was too late, he was already cumming between the two boys.

"Good boy," Liam grunted, still pushing Niall through his orgasm. He knew that he wasn't very far off himself, and finally gave up, shooting his cum up into Niall.

*******

"Thank you," Niall murmured as Liam pulled himself out. He curled himself into the elder boy, laying his head down on his chest.

"No reason to thank me," Liam responded, wrapping his arms around Niall and cooing to him until they fell asleep

Credit: niamsmuffin