» Liam Payne {P2} «

Summary:
Niall goes to Liam's auditions and things get a little heated after Liam's manager says something about Niall.

or

Niall rides Liam on the stage when they think no one is watching.

Link (Larry version):
http://archiveofourown.org/works/929124/chapters/1807390

_________________________________________

Work text:

Niall frantically ran around, trying to finish getting ready. Today was the day of the auditions and Niall decided that he was gonna go.

Liam did nothing but keep begging him through text messages and skype calls to go and really, who was Niall to say no to THE Liam Payne? Ever since their little... encounter?

Could you call having sex on the counter where you work an encounter? Well, anyway, since then, Liam and Niall got to know each other through text and skype calls, as he said, and so far, he really likes Liam as a person.

He found out that they both share a love for JLS and that Liam is actually really down to earth and not full of himself like Niall had originally thought. Niall thought everything would have been awkward after talking so casually when they already had sex, but really, it wasn't.

Liam was a normal person and Niall really liked that he could get along with him so well, it just made him like him that much more. Liam had promised Niall that if he came to the audition, he would buy him dinner that night after he showed him around the set.

He wouldn't tell him where so Niall had spent all day changing into different outfits before settling on the right one. He stood in front of the full length mirror, looking his outfit over.

He wore a white v-neck t-shirt that showed his chest hair off perfectly and attended to his every curve. On top of that, he wore a blue denim jacket that had fur on the collar that looked really cute in Niall's opinion.

He turned to his side and checked out his jeans. They were a dark blue with orange seems and it clung to his legs, making his bum stick out more than normal but really, he didn't think Liam would argue.

Niall's not one to be that confident but no one has ever said one mean thing about his bum. That was one part of his body Niall liked about himself.

He had slipped on a simple pair of brown boots, seeing as he hasn't worn them in a long time and he felt like wearing something different besides sneakers all the time. He had his hair up styled in a quiff, a snapback sitting on top of his head and he smiled at himself in the reflection one last time.

He grabbed his phone and wallet, setting them in the pocket of his jacket before he grabbed his keys, walking out to his car. He got in and buckled up after starting the ignition and he pulled out his phone.

He sent a quick text to Liam 'On my way (: xx' and was about to put his phone away when Liam's immediate reply came back. He hesitated, not sure if he wanted to open it.

What if Liam didn't want him to come anymore? Niall frowned but shook the thoughts away and opened the text 'Can't wait to see you, babe :D xoxo'.

Niall instantly smiled and put the phone away, taking a deep breath. Liam has taken to calling Niall 'Babe'. He didn't know when it happened but it did, and Niall had no objections.

Niall drove as quick as he could without breaking any laws to the venue the auditions were being held. He got out of his car and walked up to the doors. He pulled it open and walked inside, biting his lip.