» Big Papa «

Summary: Liam just eating Niall out but with a power!

Contains: girl!niall, bottom Niall, top Liam, daddy kink, cunnilingus, slut shaming, squirting, multiple orgasms, over sensitivity.

____________________

Tonight Liam decided he'd let Niall be in control, they were always open to new things, always wanted to spice up their carnal escapades so now they're sitting on Liam's bed, Liam in only some grey Calvin Klein boxers and Niall in some matching grey Calvin Klein panties, because that's their thing they matched, and Liam is just waiting for Niall's command, whatever he wanted, and he'd do it.

"Babe, it shouldn't be that hard should it?" Liam asked gently.

"N-No, daddy..."

"Well, then tell me what you want me to do, just think about something that you've been wanting to try for a long time."

Niall blushed so hard that Liam was sure that steam was about to come out of his equally red ears as he played with his little fingers. Liam chuckled, "There's no need to be shy princess, we've done lots of stuff already, you're good. Just tell me."

Niall took in a shaky breath, he knew that they'd done a lot of stuff but he just wasn't used to voicing what he wanted and what he wanted was-

"I want you to eat my pussy, and I want you to make me come about 5 or 6 times." Niall managed to say with a straight face and then,

Silence.

"Fuck, princess, yeah okay, yeah we can do that."

Niall's face brightens, "Yeah?"

Liam leans over Niall's slim body and planted wet kisses over his collarbone, and Niall sighs in content, "Of course, princess you know that I love the taste of your sweet little pussy, could spend days eating you out," he mumbled.

"O-Okay!"

"Spread your legs, beautiful."

Naturally, Niall did as he was told but not before shaking off his panties, "Shit, princess you're already so fucking wet." Liam groaned resting his nose on Niall's pelvic bone as he took in the scent of Niall's ripe pussy, nice and shaved, and Niall whined.

"I get excited just thinking about daddy's tongue." Niall giggled but it immediately turned into a drawn out moan when he felt Liam's tongue give his cunt a long and broad lick. He slid his hand past Liam's face and to his pink pussy lips, spreading them so that Liam could lick at every crevice.

"Oh, daddy," he moaned breathlessly, "Suck my clit daddy, you know how much I love that." and Liam did, taking the little nub and sucking on it hard, occasionally grinding it ever so softly between his teeth and Niall went crazy.

A hand latched into Liam's hair with a firm grip and Liam let his baby do all the work as he humped his daddy's face. "I'm coming I'm coming oh fuck oh–" he orgasmed with a high whine his head tossed back into the pillows as Liam lapped up the remainder of Niall's release.

Liam's chuckling caused the blond to look up him, his face incredibly red. "One down, four more to go." and as soon as those words left Liam's mouth he went down on Niall yet again, making the boy whimper. "Oh fuck yes, daddy! Oh my- ah!"

He pinched at his pert little nipples, feeling a shock through his body from the sensitivity, "Fuck me with your fingers daddy, do it while I rub my clit." he demanded and Liam quite liked this new side of Niall, he was getting the hang of this.

He shoved two fingers into Niall's velvet heat and watched as his baby all out sobbed at how good it felt, he crooked his finger just how he knew the blond liked it and said blond reached down and rubbed rapidly as Liam's finger fucked him at a punishing pace. "Oh fuck- I'm gonna fucking. Oh shit, daddy pull out!"

And as soon as he pulled his fingers out of Niall his pussy was squirting like mad drenching Liam's face and neck, all the while Niall whined brokenly as he rubbed his clit lazily. "Mm."

His daddy growled, licking Niall's juices from around his mouth, "Such a dirty little pussy, squirting all over the place."

"Mhm, daddy all for you." he moaned and Liam went right back to work licking long stripes on his pussy before sitting his long tongue right into his drenched hole, Niall twitching from the sensitivity as he let out a high pitched moan weakly.

He ground his pussy onto Liam's magical tongue as he gripped Liam's hair once more, "Oh, such a slut for my kitty, daddy. You eat it so well." And Liam hummed in delight while thrusting his tongue in and out of his baby's sweet little pussy, thumbing at his clit and sending a sharp feeling through Niall's body.

When Niall's moans became progressively higher Liam knew he was getting close, the brunette knew it wouldn't be hard to make Niall come five times because usually after the first time it gets pretty easy to work him up. Soon Niall was coming again in gushes all over Liam's lips and the sight made him even wetter, his daddy's lips shining from his cum.

"One more time babe, think you can come for me one more time?"

"Of course, daddy." he sighed out already rubbing his responsive clit.

"That's my baby." Liam chuckled before he smeared Niall's sweet juices over his pink pussy before jamming to fingers into him, surprising the lad, and his crooking fingers once again with the intention of making Niall squirt for his last orgasm for the night and he could see out of the corner of his eyes that Niall's own eyes were rolled to the back of his head. He was absolutely delirious from the pleasure he was receiving.

"Come on babe, be a good little boy and come for your daddy. You'll make him so proud." He said fingerfucking him rapidly as Niall's chest rose and fell and he let out short little mewls before he suddenly started to rub at his clit.

"Pull out." He demanded and Liam did as Niall squirted for the last time slapping his pink pussy as clear fluid came squirting out.

They sat like that before Niall spoke up. "Now it's time for me to make daddy feel good." The blond squeezed his daddy's huge erection.

Credit: raveling