» Liam Payne {P5} «

Warnings: Ziall

Summary: Zayn takes Niall on the date and well, Niall sees someone he'd rather not.

Link (Larry version):
http://archiveofourown.org/works/929124/chapters/2134694?veiw_adult=true

__________________________________________

Work Text:

Niall checked his outfit out once more in the mirror and he licked his lips, nodding. He thought he looked good.

He was wearing gray skinny jeans, black all stars on his feet with a white, tight tank top on. He had his hair styled back but in a different way than usual and well, he seriously liked the outfit.

He left some scruff on his face for a new look. He checked the time and saw it was 7:05.

Liam was never late to pick Niall up. That's when it hit Niall that this wasn't Liam. It was Zayn Malik.

Niall felt like throwing up with how bad his chest hurt but he took a deep breath and slowly let it out. If Liam didn't want him, fine.

He was perfectly fine with it. Except.. He wasn't.

He heard the doorbell and he looked in the mirror one last time and nodded before he grabbed his wallet and phone, sticking them in his pockets before turning the light off. He grabbed his coat, slipping it on before opening the door.

He blushed as Zayn let out a low whistle, looking him up and down. Anyone would blush if Zayn Malik was looking them up and down, though.

Zayn grinned and held his arm out for Niall, "You look amazing, Niall." Niall grinned and took Zayn's arm as he shut his front door and took in Zayn's outfit, "You don't look that bad, yourself."

Zayn was wearing black dress pants with a white button up shirt and a black blazer with some scruff on his face and his hair in a perfect quiff like always. Zayn smiled brightly and chuckled, "Why thank you. C'mon."

He led Niall to his sleek, black Range Rover, the 2014 edition. Niall nodded, a bit impressed as Zayn opened the door for him and helped him inside.

Zayn was like the perfect gentlemen but he didn't add up to Liam in his eyes. Zayn got in and it was mostly silence as they drove towards the place where Zayn was taking him.

He looked up and saw it was an arcade. He couldn't help but snicker because really, who takes someone on a date to an arcade?

Zayn looked over at Niall, "What? Something wrong?" Niall shook his head and smiled slightly, "It's just.. I was expecting a restaurant, not this."

Zayn laughed and he got out, helping Niall out of the SUV as he shut the door, "No, this is better. Way better." Niall was doubting that but hey, why not give it a go.

After they found an empty table in the dining area reserved for eating, Niall looked at the cheap, paper menu. Wow, Zayn really knew how to treat a guy, huh? That was sarcasm if you couldn't tell.

Niall saw the waiter come to the table and he noticed that he had short brown hair. It reminded him of Liam and instantly, his mood dropped a little.

He smiled tightly and stated, "I'll have a coke with a medium rare bacon cheeseburger, please." The waiter nodded and turned to Zayn who said, "I'll have the same but with no lettuce."

The man nodded and wrote everything down before walking off. He came back five minutes later with their drinks and said, "Your food will be out soon."

Zayn thanked him before looking at Niall, "Wanna go play some games?" Niall took a sip of his coke and sighed as the drink soothed his dry throat and he nodded, "Sure."