Chapter 2-Kidnapped

// (Y/N) = Your name //

Slowly, your eyes fluttered open. It was dark except for the light from your laptop.
"What...didn't I close that?" You muttered, blinking tiredly. You sat up and froze, feeling as if someone was wathing you. Cautiously, you walked over to the laptop and stared at the screen. It was filled with nothing but static.
"The hell is going on here...." You shivered slightly and hugged your arms.
"Oh, wouldn't you like to know." A masculine voice whispered into your ear. For some reason, it sounded familier. You spun around so fast you swore you got whiplash....but no one was there.
"Behind you dear (Y/N)~" The voice said directly into your ear, this time deeper than before. Once again, you turned to see no one.
"Ok, show yourself creep! And how t-the hell d-do you know my name?!" You said angrily, trying to sound tough. Even though you were shaking with fear.
"Hahaha, I know because I've been watching you." You growled and glared into the darkness.
"Aw, it's cute when you try to act tough. I know you're scared though darl-" This time you spun before the mystery person finished their sentence and punched them in the jaw. They stumbled back a step and you took a few steps toward the door, holding your fist.
'Hitting them probably hurt me more than them!' You thought, still cradling your sore hand whilst the person approached you.
"That was a mistake, sweetheart..." They muttered quietly. By now you had reached the door and you flailed widly behind you, searching for the door handle. They finally reached you and roughly grabbed your arm. You struggled to get away but, in all honesty, you weren't very strong. They only chuckled at your attempts. Up close, you could see the way their eyes glinted green and that they were a good few inches taller than you.
"Darling, please stop struggling, it won't do anything~"
Now you could also hear a slight irish accent and the voice clicked with a name in your head.
"...J-Jack?" You managed to stutter out, in complete shock. He laughed.
"Jack? Dear, no no no no. I'm his....darker side." He leant his other hand on the wall behind you head, accidently flicking on the light. You blinked and stared with curiosity and fear at him. He looked exactly like Jack, except his eyes were a peircing green and his ears were slightly pointed.
'Dark side, what does tha-ohhhhhhh' You mentally facepalmed for forgetting about the community's alter ego.
"Y-You're Ant-ti right? B-But that d-d-doesn't make sense, you a-aren't real!!!" Your nervous stutter (something you'd picked up over the years) came out at full force, making it hard for you to speak.
"Ding-ding-ding, we have a winner." Anti smirked and you noticed how his teeth were pointed and looked sharp "~and might I say~" He lowered his voice to a whisper and dropped an octave. "~that they are quite beautiful~" You reeled back away from Anti, making him frown.
"Come now dear, no need to be afraid." He pulled you up against him and put one arm around your waist. "I don't bite...unless you want me to." You pushed yourself away, blushing like mad.
"G-get away f-f-from me y-you f-freak!" You yelled. Anti glared at you and angrily grabbed you wrist.
"Do not raise your voice at me!" His words were a deadly hiss. You tried pulling away but his grip was like iron. Without warning, he began dragging you toward the laptop.
"W-what are you d-doing?! Let m-me go!" You shouted at him but you got no response.
"What the hell does he want my laptop for? It's not even that go-HOLY SHIT HE'S WALKING INTO THE SCREEN?!"
You put all your strength into trying to pull away as Anti stepped into your laptop! But it wasn't enough and with one final tug, he pulled you through with him.

Hey guys who decided to come back for chapter 2. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. If you have any advice on how to write or feedback, I'd love to hear it. Thanks again and I will see all you guys in the next chapter. Bye!