Epilogue

Two weeks later

Anti poured himself a cup of coffee, grabbing your drink from the counter as he left the kitchen. He greeted people as he passed them, barely dodging out of the way as JG ran past, being chased by a very angry looking Google. He chuckled to himself at their antics, knowing full well that Google was never going to catch him.

Finally, he made it to the massive living room of Raspy Hill Mansion. You were curled up on the sofa, watching tv idly with Dark and a few other alters. Anti smiled at how comfortable and at home you looked here.

He placed himself next to you, letting you take your mug whilst sipping his steaming coffee. Your hands and forearms were still bleached black from your time in the void but it was slowly bleeding away to let your colour back.

It had been hard readjusting to life after almost fading from existance. You often happened to forget things, even the most simple things. One time, you'd forgotten who Jack was. That had really scared Anti. He thought he was losing you again but hearing Jack do his intro had snapped your memory back into place.

You were getting better with the whole memory loss thing. It hardly happened now. The thing that wasn't getting better were the nightmares though.

It was only expected. After being mentally tortured for weeks by two evil beings and then almost dying, nightmares were expected. And Anti was always there to hold you and wipe away the tears. You were used to it though, having grown up with nightmares.

Anti, on the otherhand, didn't deal with them as well as you did. He'd wake up crying, and on more than one occasion screaming, searching for you desperately. There had been one time where Anti had woken up from a nightmare whilst you were in the bathroom. He'd been in hysterics when you got back because he thought that his nightmare had come true.

It had became part of your routine, comforting eachother after your nightmares. Anti always liked to lean his head against your chest, so he could hear your heart. It was exactly the position he was in now.

His mug had been placed on the floor and his arms were wound around your middle, your own arm draped over him. Your heart was loud and steady in his ear when he led on you like this. It soothed him.

"So," Dark spoke up from his seat next to Anti, "I was thinking."

"That's never a good thing." Anti stated, making you and a few others laugh. Dark sighed, a smile tugging at his lips.

"I was thinking we could have a party. To celebrate, y'know, you two being safe!" Anti scoffed.

"You just want an excuse to throw another party." He said teasingly. Dark flushed red, looking away. You reached over Anti to pat his arm.

"I think that's a great idea Dark. I always do love your parties." He beamed at you whilst Anti grumbled against your chest.

"I wanna have a party!" JG suddenly appeared behind you, causing you and Anti to both jump up and out of your seats. After everything, it was safe to say both of you were a little bit jumpy.

At least he had the decency to look sorry.

"Oops, sorry guys I forgot! My bad." He smiled, rubbing the back of his head. You could never stay mad at him.

"JG get back here!" Google stormed through the door, heading straight for JG, who winked at you guys and glitched away.

"So, uh," Dark coughed to get your attention, "party?"

You and Anti looked at eachother and both nodded.

"Party!" Dark jumped up, whooping as he ran off to start planning.

"Wow. Never seen him that excited." You muttered.

"Ask him to plan a prom. I'm telling you, he gets so excited he pops a boner!" You snorted, shoving Anti.

"Oh my god, you dork! I didn't need that image in my head!" Anti giggled, grabbing your hand and pulling you back to him.

"You're totally into it though, I can tell."

"Nah, not really my thing. I'm more into you." You laughed as Anti blushed.

Grabbing his shirt, you pulled him in for a kiss, ignoring the whoops from the other alters. He grabbed your hips, pulling you closer to him.

"Get a room you two!" Someone shouted jokingly. You pulled away, a wide smile on your face.

"Love you Anti."

"Love you too beautiful."