Old draft that I still love

This was written by my friend close to when I started the fic, when I was still uncomfortable with writing smut. Originally, there was going to be another party that happened and I was planning on you meeting Spider there but that never really happened. So have this now instead! Also, major smut warning!!!

You place your glass down on the table and look towards Anti, his glowing eyes drawing you in. As the song changes, you begin to excitedly stumble towards him.
"I looove this soong," you words are long and slurred. You grab Anti by the arm and drag him towards the centre of the room to dance. Anti raises an eyebrow but complies.

The alcohol flowing through you, you begin to loose all of your inhibitions. You turn to face away from Anti and bend over. He laughs but proceeds to place his hand on your hip and press himself against your butt.

Suddenly, you feel an overwhelming feeling of drunken love pass over you. You turn again to peer into his eyes. He seems to know what you are thinking. Lovingly, he cups your face in his hand and kisses you lightly on the lips. As he pulls away though, you clutch his shirt and tug him back towards you, your lips colliding aggressively in the process.

As the group of people parted, you followed the pathway to the stairs, still clumsily making out.. you practically carry each other upstairs towards the spare rooms, pushing the door open with your body. Anti pins you down on the bed by your shoulders and looks you in the eye,
"Are you sure that you want to do this?" though drunk, he maintains a serious expression. You kiss him again with a smirk,
"Does that answer your question?" Anti places his hands around your waist and tugged on the bottom of your shirt. You giggle softly as he pulls it up over your head and flings it across the room. As he leans over to kiss you, you undo his belt buckle, and jeans, exposing his black boxer shorts underneath. He then proceeds to take off his own shirt and fling it in the general direction of yours. There they lay in a heap. As you begin to kiss more, he slips his hand smoothly down your trousers. You squirm lightly under his touch. He makes you feel so good. Through your underwear, he begins to rub you, gently at first and then harder. You arch your back , making his toothy grin reappear.

"Anti, I want you," you moan. He takes this as a cue to unzip your jeans and pull them down; he throws them onto the same heap as your other clothes. His lips lock with yours but as you lean forward for more, he starts to move down. First to your neck, then lightly on your collar bones, over your, now fully exposed, nipples and down your stomach. He tugs hungrily at your briefs before looking up at you for a final check that you are fully okay with this. Seeing you nodding happily, he pulls them down, this time throwing them god knows where instead of the designated pile.

As he looks up, you notice something in his hand. A black blind fold. Along with it there was a tie. Things are about to get even more interesting. Anti grabs your hands as you pretend to fight a little. He ties them to the wooden bed frame, not too tight, but good enough to make sure you aren't getting free. He then slips the blind fold easily over your head. The room plunges into complete darkness. You feel him going down, his tongue lightly licking your skin as he goes. His head reaches your legs that are squeezed shut. He soon changes that.

The next thing you know, your legs are spread wide with his head between, expertly licking you. At first, he starts lightly but as you breathe harder and harder, his technique corresponds. As you begin to feel more and more excited, the more he plays along. As you begin to shake a little, he slips one of his fingers in side of you. You arch your back harder. He knows exactly what he's doing. Without warning, he slips in another. You moan lightly as he begins to push them in and out whilst still licking you. You feel him smirk against you, knowing he's doing his job right.

Suddenly, you feel him pull his head away from your body. You know what's coming next. You feel his hard member at your entrance as he leans over and seductively whispers in your ear,
"you want it?" You nod lightly, almost begging and whisper back,
" mhmm I want to feel you deep inside me. Please Anti."
Before you even finish your sentence, you feel him thrust his hips towards you; in turn you feel him inside you. As he thrusts backwards and forwards, you feel a slight stinging down below, you've only had sex a few times and he was absolutely huge.
"You're so tight baby, I love it," you hear the smirk in his voice. Each movement, touch and whisper made more sensitive by the blind fold. He runs his fingers lightly down your side. It tickles you slightly so you tense up. As you do, Anti lets out and deep breath.

He begins to increase his speed gradually at first, and then quite suddenly. As he does, you both take it in turns to moan out "oh fuck!" or "oh my God!" You start to feel even better and, Anti persisting strongly, your moans get louder and stronger, before you feel an overwhelming wave of euphoria wash over you. Simultaneously, you scream out Anti's name before you feel him pull out and cum on your stomach.

Orgasm still looming, you feel anti untie your hands from the bed frame. Your hands now free, you lift the blindfold up over you head and turn to look at him.
"That,was amazing!" He winks at you before throwing you a cloth. You use it to wipe the cum off of your stomach with a giggle. Once you're finished, he wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you into the bed. You both collapse in, beckoning sleep.
"Good night my love," Anti whispers behind you, "Good night,"