Chapter 4-Mario Kart

"Oh, hell no!"
"C'mon (Y/N) it's not a big deal." Anti whined.
After only a few hours of knowing eachother, you two were already arguing. You had asked where you could sleep, resulting in Anti saying that his bed was just fine. You disagreed.
"I am NOT, I repeat NOT, sleeping in the same bed as you! I've barely even known you for like, 5 hours!" You began flailing your arms to emphasise your point.
"What are you so scared of. I wouldn't do anything to ya. 'M not that much of a creep..." Anti grumbled.
"No, ok no! Jaaaaack!" You turned and yelled out the lounge door. "Tell Anti that I'm not sleeping in the same bed as him!"
"Anti, stop being a weirdo. (Y/N) can sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor." Jack said whilst running down the stairs. Anti sighed dramatically and, with a roll of his eyes, threw his arms up in defeat and left the room. You smiled.
"Thanks Jack."
"No problem. I know he can be kinda...weird."
"Hey, how come Anti listens to you. From what your community has come up with, he has some pretty insane powers right?"
Jack shrugged. "Yeah, sure but none of that affects me. He physically can't hurt me. One time he tried to shoot me and the bullet just bounced off of me." Your eyes widened.
"That is some pretty cool shit." Jack nodded. Suddenly, his phone bleeped. Jack gasped and turned to run for the door.
"Yo, whats got you in such a rush?" You asked, curiously.
"I'm late for my date with my girlfriend. Really sorry that I have to leave you with him but I gotta go. Be back in a couple hours, bye!" With that, Jack rushed out the front door, leaving you alone.

Arms snaked their way around your waist and you shivered at the cold touch.
"Sooo we have a couple hours to ourselves darling~" Anti whispered into your ear. You unwrapped his arms and pushed him back a few steps.
"Yes. I am going to spend that time staying away from you and contemplating my life choices." You brushed past him, ignoring the dissapointed look on his face.
"I was only going to ask if you wanted to play some videogames with me." At the mention of videogames, you froze. They were always a way for you to escape from your life when needed but you'd sold all of yours. Well, your step-douche had after he found out how much money he could make.
"What kind of games?" You slowly turned and raised an eyebrow at him. He grinned back at you, revealing his razor sharp incisors.
"You like Mario Kart baby?" Anti stepped past you into the lounge, picking up the Mario Kart 8 case that had been lying on the floor by the Wii.
"Oh hell yes! You're going down dude!" You ran and jumped onto the sofa, making grabby hands. "Gimme a remote so I can wreck you." Anti chuckled.
"If you're so confident then how bout we make a bet? If I win, you gotta kiss me!"
"And if I win, you have to let me go! Deal?"
"Sorry suger, anything but that."
You sighed. "Fine. You gotta...stop with the nicknames then." You answered hesitantly. Sure, you were confident but you had no idea how good he was. Hopefully, he was bad.
"Deal. Bring it on Honey!" You groaned and rolled your eyes.

/time skip/

It had been almost an hour and neither of you had won. It had started out as who ever had the most points, then a best out of three tournaments, then best out of six. You had both agreed that this race would be the last. And it turned out to be rainbow road, the one track you were absolutely terrible at.
"You ready to lose darling?" Anti taunted you, making you even more determind.
"Nope 'cos you're the one who's gonna lose!" You playfully bumped his arm.

The countdown started and you were off. Surprisingly, you weren't in last...yet. Anti's character flew off of the screen, making you laugh.

"Told ya I would win!" You yelled as you went onto your third lap. Anti was only on his second.
"It's not fair, I picked a Kart with bad stats." Once again his character tumbled into the abyss. You practically screamed as your character crossed the finish line, signifying that you'd won.
"Suck it bitch! Whoooo, no more stupid nicknames!" You jumped up and did a little victory dance. Anti grinned at how happy you were.
"Ok, ok I get it, you're the best at Mario Kart." Anti admitted defeat. "Wanna play some other games?" You nodded happily.

/another time skip and several games later/

"Hey guys, I'm home!!" Jack yelled, slamming the door shut behind him.
"'Kay. We're in the lounge...Anti you BUTNUGGET STOP KILLING ME!!!" Jack rushed into the lounge, concerned for your safety only to see you and Anti playing GTA. He'd just killed you for the fifth time and you were getting annoyed.
"I'm gonna get a drink or something, be back in a min."
"Ok." Anti said, not looking up from the screen, trying to evade the police.

You wondered into the kitchen and Jack followed you.
"Hey, didja you have a good time?" You asked, pondering which cupboard the cups were in. Jack opened one and pulled a cup out for you.
"It was fun. How 'bout you and the uh..butnugget?" He asked, handing you the glass. You shrugged, filling the glass with water and taking a long drink.
"It was more fun than I thought it would be. I even beat him at Rainbow road in mario kart!" You replied. Jack looked surprised.
"Y-you actually beat him?!" You nodded, confused.
"Dude, he can come first at that track with his eyes closed! Seriously he's actually done that before as well." You looked back at him, shocked.
"So...he let me win?" Jack shrugged.
"Only possible explanation really." You smiled. "Ok, maybe he isn't such a butnugget then." From the lounge came the sound of gunfire. You ran back in to see Anti laughing. On screen, your character had once again been killed by his.
"DAMMIT ANTI!"

Sup guys, thanks for coming back to read some more. How are you liking it so far? Thanks again for reading, see you guys in the next chapter. Bye!