Chapter 34 **

Ok so I know I said I wasn't comfortable writing smut but then this chapter took a turn, my friend ended up encouraging me and I gave it a try so....Smut warning for this chapter

Edit-there is now a sfw version below the smut version for anyone who doesn't want to read smut

Saturday came all too soon. You dreaded the evening and you dreaded having to spend the day with Anti. Alone. Jack was going out with Signe for the day and wouldn't be back until after you'd left to meet Sam and Dean at the restaurant.

Anti was already up and pottering around in the kitchen when you awoke. There was the sickly sweet smell of pancakes and syrup. Normally it would make your mouth water but today it made you feel sick to the pit of your stomach. You considered just curling back up under the covers and hiding from your problems. It would be so much easier to just sleep the day away, not having to worry about Anti or Spider or the double date tonight.

Your descision was made for you when Anti carefully pushed the door open, a tray of breakfast foods in hand. He smiled cheerfully at you and you felt a longing for the days when that smile would have made your heart flutter.

"Mornin beautiful. I made us some breakfast and thought it would be nice to eat in bed." He set the tray down before you and snuggled up to your side. Even if you did feel sick, you had to admit that the food spread in front of you looked amazing. Your stomach growled loudly and you felt Anti laugh.

"Seems like someone's hungry! Here." Before you could protest, Anti was holding a fork piled high with pancakes to your mouth. You ate it, not wanting to arouse his suspicion. The food was dry and tasteless in your mouth. He shovelled some scrambled eggs into his own mouth and gave you that smile again, the one that used to fill you with love but now the only thing is inspired was uneasiness.

Your actions were mechanical as you ate some more, your speech strained and short. Anti seemed to be oblivious to your strange behaviour but you knew he was thinking a mile a minute about why you acting this way. You knew because whenever he was thinking about something he always frowned slightly and bit his bottom lip. Yet you couldn't bring yourself to put any effort into acting normally. It was as if all of your energy had been drained, leaving you an almost lifeless husk.

Then the food ran out and there was nothing to distract you from talking to him. He opened his mouth to speak but you couldn't bear to answer any of his questions. So you picked up the food tray, mumbling about cleaning up and sped out of the bedroom. Your shoulders drooped as you made your way to the kitchen. There was no way you were going to be able to keep up this facade for much longer. The more you had to pretend, the more the life seemed to be sapped from your body. Sighing deeply, you steeled yourself for going back to the bedroom. Plastering a fake smile on your face took more effort than it should have.

Anti was still sitting on the bed where you'd left him. His head shot up when you entered the room and there was worry written clearly on his face. He waited for you to sit back down on the bed, trying to catch your eye. The last bit of stubborness in you stopped you from looking back at him.

"Please (Y/N). Tell me what's wrong? I'm worried. You haven't been acting like yourself for weeks and you look half dead. Please let me help you, tell me what's wrong!" Anti took your hands in his and held onto them tightly. Your heart pounded, threatening to break out of your chest. You couldn't tell him the truth.

"I'm sorry Anti. I don't know what's wrong.....I'm just feeling so stressed out for some reason and I don't know why." You pleaded to whatever dieties there were that Anti wouldn't see through your paper thin lie.

However, it seemed to work. Anti cupped your face with one hand, looking deeply into your eyes. He licked his lips in anticipation and leaned closer to you.