Chapter 18

After Anti and Dark's reunion, you all settled on having a few rounds of Just Dance. Well, Dark dared you and Anti to do one of the two person dances, which led to Dark 'showing you how it was down'-which then led to Anti declaring a dance battle, which had lasted almost two hours now with a few breaks. You all danced together, shoving eachother playfully whenever someone pulled ahead in points. It felt like you'd been friends with them both since you were children, when in reality you hadn't even known them for a year. Suddenly, Dark wrapped his arms around your waist and threw you onto the sofa. You squealed in surprise and groaned when you saw your score fall behind.
"Hey (Y/N) what happened to your score?" Dark asked innocently, snickering behind his hand. Anti barked out a laugh as he continued dancing. Grumbling, you thought of a great plan. Without either of them noticing, you snuck into the kitchen. Opening the freezer, you emptied the ice tray into your hands and scurried back into the living room. Both of the alters were too absorbed in trying to beat eachother to notice you sneaking up behind them. You reached up to the backs of their T-shirts and, at exactly the same time, dropped the freezing ice cubes down their T-shirts. The reaction was immediate. Anti let out a high pitched shriek, stopping dancing to try and remove the ice. Dark let out a scream, considerably lower pitched than Anti's, and practically ripped his T-shirt off. The ice clattered to the floor and Anti was quick to follow Dark's example, removing his T-shirt too. You were laughing so hard that your stomach hurt and tears streamed down your face. Never in a million years would you have thought that these (supposedly) terrifying alters would scream like that.

Still giggling slightly, you wiped the tears from your bright red cheeks. Looking up, the laughter bubbling up your throat died away. Anti and Dark were standing before you with looks that could turn a person to stone. It didn't help that they were now both shirtless. You gulped nervously.
"Hehe...uh....sorry?" You stammered. They exchanged a look and a small smirk appeared on Anti's face. He took a step forward, blocking you from running away whilst Dark left the room.
"So, ye thought that would be funny, huh?" Anti glared at you and for a split second you thought he was actually mad at you. Before your brain could spiral into a panic however, he chuckled.
"That was pretty good actually. I have to give it to ye....but now yer gonna have to deal with payback." That stupid smirk was back on his face. He took another step toward you. You went to step back and hit the sofa, falling onto it. Anti towered over you. He leant down, both arms resting either side if your head. His face was centimetres from yours.
"Are ye ready to pay the price for what ye did?" He grinned again, and this time, there was a slightly crazed look in his eyes. Slowly moving closer, he kept you trapped between his body and the cushions. Your face was now red, not from laughing, but from how close Anti was to you. He was practically sitting in your lap now, both of your noses touching. Anti giggled.
"Wow! You're cute when ye blush. Maybe I should do this more often." He leant impossibly closer, his lips brushing your ear "I'm sure you wouldn't complain, hmm?" A laugh sounded from the doorway and Anti sprung back. Dark leant against the door frame, smirking.
"Should I leave you two lovebirds to get in on?" The statement had both you and Anti blushing. Dark chuckled, shaking his head.
"I was joking! Unless of course you do want me to leave you to it." Anti was quick to shake his head. For some reason, you felt....dissapointed that Anti had said no so quickly. You pushed that thought aside.
'No! You do not have a crush on him!' You mentally scolded yourself. Even if you did like him, there was no way he liked you back....right?

The sound of Dark and Anti bickering brought you out of your thoughts. You remembered that they still wanted to get payback for the ice. Deciding not to stick around for them to notice you, you crawled around their legs without them noticing.
'Wow, they're pretty oblivious...' You ran up the stairs as quietly as you could and locked yourself in the bathroom.
"Ha! Let's see them get in here!" You muttered to yourself. Pulling out your phone, you made youself comfortable. You were going to be in there for a while.

Your stomach growled. It had been almost three hours since you'd locked yourself in the bathroom. Anti and Dark still hadn't found you. Or maybe they weren't even looking. Deciding that getting food was worth the risk of getting caught, you unlocked the door. Cautiously, you poked your head out and looked up and down the hall. Jack would be asleep by now (it was almost 12 pm) so you couldn't get him to help. You stepped fully out of the bathroom. Still no sign of them. Careful to avoid the creaky steps, you made your way down the stairs. The living room light was on and the TV was chattering away so you assumed they were both in there. Sneaking in to the kitchen, you couldn't help but to start humming the mission impossible theme. The feeling of being watched overcame you and a shiver ran up your spine. You turned your head. There was no one behind you. In spite of your rising paranoia, you opened the fridge. The light cast shadows and the cold air caused goosebumps to raise on your arms. Before you could grab anything though, a pair of cold, bony hands clasped onto your arms.

You screamed. Or, tried to. Another, slightly warmer, hand clamped itself over your mouth before you could scream. You were terrified. Just when you thought your knees were going to give out from fear, Dark's face appeared in your line of sight. You msut have visibly relaxed because the worried look on his face disappeared. It was soon replaced by a look of what can only be described as pure evil. He removed his hand and moved away, leaving Anti to keep you in place.
"Uh, so I don't suppose you'd consider letting me go?" You yelped as you were spun. Anti still had you in a vice like grip and no matter how much you struggled, you couldn't get away.
"Sorry beautiful. No can do. Ye messed with us, now ye gotta face the consequences." He grinned, revealing his razor sharp incisors. Dark reappeared, holding a bucket.
"Ok, Anti I need you to move on he count of five." Dark smiled at you, his eyes glinting in the soft light cast by the fridge.
"One." Anti tensed slightly.
"Two." You readied yourself to run when Dark reached five.
"...Three!" Without warning, Anti jumped to the side and Dark threw the contents of the bucket over you. Apparently, the bucket had been full of ice cold water. You stood there gasping and shivering as Anti and Dark were wheezing from laughter. You glared at them. A small smile found it's way onto your face.
"I can't believe you two! Aw man, now we need to clean up as well..." They both looked at you, trying to seem apologetic and failing. Anti was the first to speak.
"Don't worry (Y/N) we'll clean it up. Ye can go and dry off." Dark tried to sneak away but Anti already had the collar of Dark's T-shirt in a tight grip. You quickly skipped off before Anti could change his mind.

Now wearing some dry pyjamas, you shuffled into the living room. Dark and Anti were tucked together under a blanket with some action movie playing.
"Move please." You gave them a quick warning before you crawled underneath the blanket and popped up between them. Both of them placed an arm on the back of the sofa and you snuggled down under he blanket. Over time, Anti's arm slowly moved lower until it was draped around your shoulders. Thoroughly tired out, you felt your eyes getting heavier. Without realising what you were doing, you nuzzled into Anti. You could hear his heartbeat as you drifted off to sleep.

[Time skip till morning]

Yawning, you slowly opened your eyes. The TV was still on, talking to itself. Dark had ended leaning on you in the night. His head rested on your lap and your hand was resting on his head. You smiled down at him and laughed quietly at his bed hair. It was a mess. Anti still had his arm wrapped around you shoulder and his head was now leant on your shoulder. His hair was only slightly less messy than Dark's. Careful not to disturb them, you lifted Dark's head and slipped away. Dark snuggled into Anti's thigh in his sleep and Anti's hand threaded itself through Dark's hair.
"Aawww!" You couldn't help yourself. They just looked so cute like that. Finding your phone, you took a quick picture of them. You knew that you could tease Anti about it later. For now though, you chose to let them sleep as you made yourself some breakfast.