Chapter 15

Exhausted, you exited the bathroom with cleaning supplies hanging from your aching arms. Jack had made you clean the entire bathroom as punishment for not helping out when Anti wrapped him up. You deserved it but that didn't mean that you liked it! After all that work, you needed a nap. Even if it was only 2 pm. You dragged yourself down the stairs to deposit the cleaning supplies under the kitchen sink, then headed into the living room. Both of your green haired roommates were lounging on the sofa watching some new anime.
"Hey, I'm gonna go sleep for a bit. Wake me when dinner is ready? Please?" Anti turned to you, looking at you kindly.
"Of course. You go sleep, take the bed ok." Thankful, you smiled at Anti and made your way to the bedroom. Flopping down onto the bed, you were out as soon as your head hit the pillow.

Slowly opening your eyes, you felt something was wrong. Jerking up, you saw that you were still in the bed...but something didn't feel right. Everything in the room looked the same; you couldn't quite put your finger on what was wrong. Shrugging it off, you turned to the window. It was pitch black outside.
"I thought I asked Anti to wake me up?" You mumbled. Confused, you stood and somehing in the corner of your eye caught your attention. You stepped closer to get a better look. The mirror that resided in the corner of the room held no reflection of you. Terrified, you stumbled back. You dared to call out.
"Anti! If this is a prank, this isn't funny!" You heard a dark chuckle from behind you. Spinning around, you could see the silhouette of a man standing in the doorway.
"A-anti? Please t-this really isn't f-funny!" You pleaded, cowering back slightly. Your heart was racing. The man laughed again, a laugh that sent shivers to your very soul. It was the laugh of a madman.
He took a step into the room and your eyes widened in horror. He, no, It looked like Anti but it clearly wasn't. It's hair was a dark green, almost black, and it was slicked back. A tail swished behind it's legs and it's teeth were too big for it's mouth. They jutted out over it's bottom lip. But the most horrifying things were the eyes. It had 8 eyes like a spider. They were pitch black, shining with malicious hate.
"Hello there deary~" It took another step toward you. It's grin reached from ear to ear, unnervingly big.
"This meeting has been something I've been looking foward to for a long time." Another step closer. It's tongue, forked like a snake's, flicked out and tasted the air.
"Ahh, your scent, your fear. It's delicious~" You hadn't realised that you'd been clumsily stumbling back until you hit the mirror. It was cold against your back. It still stalked toward you, until it had you cornered.
"Hehe, no need to be so afraid deary~"  It grabbed your chin roughly, turning your face to look it in the eyes. You shivered, unable to move.
"So innocent aren't you. So pure. Why Anti took such a liking to such a simple creature I don't know." It released you, moving back slightly. Seeing your oppurtunity, you dashed past it and ran for the door. At least, you tried to. It grabbed your wrist and swung you back. You collided with the mirror with a dull thud. It gripped your wrist with a bruising strength, it's long decayed nails cutting into your skin. Blood ran from the cresent wounds, dripping from your arm to the floor. It laughed again, it's featurless eyes somehow looking crazed.
"Do you really think you can get away from me!? Fool! I am everywhere you are! I see everything you do! You cannot escape me!" It laughed maniacally, releasing you. Cradling your injured wrist, you stared at the lookalike fearfully. It grinned at you, bringing it's hand to it's mouth to lick your blood from it.
"Mmm, even your blood is sweet deary~" Suddenly, it lunged, it's hand wrapping around your throat. You couldn't breath. It leaned close to your face, filling your vision.
"Anti cannot save you. No one can." It's breath fanned over your face, stinging your eyes. It smelled of rot and decay.
"You won't ever escape me." The edges of your vision were turning black and your head started to spin.
"I am here now. Forever." It's grin was the last thing you saw before you passed out.

Breathing heavily, you tumbled from the bed. Sunlight shone through the window as you calmed yourself. It blinded you, reminding you that you were still alive. It had just been one of your dreams. It hadn't been real. And you believed yourself, you believed that it hadn't been real. Until you saw the bleeding cresent shaped cuts on your wrist.