Chapter 23

Breathing heavily but trying to keep quiet as to not wake Anti, you made your way to the bathroom. The light flickered when you clicked the lightswitch before casting a strong yellow light. Your face was streaked with tears when you looked in the mirror. Your lip was bleeding from where you'd bitten it in your sleep and your hair looked like a bird's nest. None of that mattered to you though, the only thing that really caught your attention being your left eye. Apart from being blood shot, there was nothing out of the ordinary with it. It wasn't gone or injured or cut. Sighing in relief, you decided firmly to wake Anti up immediately and tell him everything. Obviously, these were more than just dreams.

Still trembling slightly, you padded back into the bedroom. Anti was still sleeping soundly with the quilt wrapped around his limbs. He was such a blanket hog. You went to take a step toward the bed and stumbled over your own feet, surprising yourself slightly. Your limbs suddenly felt heavy and they dragged you down. Taking more slow, stumbling steps to the bed, your eyes began to droop shut. A warm fuzzy feeling enveloped your brain and the only thing on your mind was sleep. Vaguely, you remembered that there was something you'd wanted to tell Anti but the clutches of sleep clawed at the edges of your mind, making it hard to think. Shrugging to yourself, you decided that whatever it was, it couldn't have been that important because you'd forgotton it. You flopped onto the bed and tugged the covers off of Anti to wrap yourself up. He shuffled and you felt his arms wrap around your waist as you drifted off to sleep.

Super short chapter today guys, sorry! I just wanted to try and set up the scene for the next chapter.

I also want to thank you guys for all the comments and votes because they really mean a lot to me. I'm glad that everyone likes the story so much!

Also, if you want to, you can comment any ideas for chapters. Like, what kind of date would you like to go on with Anti, are there any specific alters you want me to add, do you want more chapters involving the real life youtubers? If there is, please let me know and I'll write them.