Chapter 11-Party Time

Today was the day of Dark's party and you were, surprisingly, not nervous...yet. The thought of having to hang out with so many new people made your insides churn but you reassured yourself with the fact that Anti would be there too.

You and Anti were playing SuperSmashBros (you were totally kicking his butt). You glanced sideways at him, laughing at the fact that when he was really concentrating, he stuck his tongue out. Anti turned and frowned at you.
"What're you laughing at?" He questioned.
"Oh, nothing really. You were just sticking your tongue out....also I won again!" Anti whipped back around to face the screen, which was showing your character in the victory pose.
"GODAMMIT!" He screeched and threw down his controller. "How the hell are you so fooking good at this!" He crossed his arms and leant back, pouting dramatically.
"Cos I'm the best and you know it buddy." You placed your controller down next to his. Leaning back and stretching your arms above your head, you hummed to yourself.
"Hey, this party tonight, where...is it? Like, does Dark live with Mark, or does he have some sort of apartment or? What?"
"Nah. He lives at Raspy Hill along with a buncha other ego's who don't have anywhere to go. Y'know, that place from that one video Mark did when he was trying to be creepy." You turned to stare at him.
"Isn't that place bad and haunted by creepy mannequin things?" Anti shrugged.
"Yeah but they never bother anyone who's in the house. Just don't go outside."
"Thanks, that really made me feel better." Rolling your eyes, you pulled yourself up from the sofa.
"Well, since it's in one hour, I'm gonna go get dressed." You sauntered upstairs and into the bathroom. Quickly, you hopped into the shower and put on your favourite outfit with ten minutes to spare. Anti had somehow used his powers to get ready without you noticing. He was wearing a black and green hoodie with ripped black jeans that looked a lot like Jack's. He turned to you and smiled softly.
"You look great! Ready to go?" You nodded and started to head for the door.
"Uh, (Y/N)? Where are you going?" Anti grabbed your arm to stop you.
"To the car. How else would we get there?" He raised his eyebrows at you and pointed silently to the TV.
"How do you think. It's a house that doesn't exist in this dimension." You smiled sheepishly, having forgotton that. Anti rolled his eyes at you but grinned anyway. He pulled you in front of the TV and held tightly onto your hand.
"Ok whatever you do, don't let go ok?" "Don't let go Jack." You muttered under your breath, you could never resist the urge to make a Titanic joke. Anti placed his hand on the top of the TV and the screen started to glitch. Through the static, you could see a distorted picture of a large, old looking house. He turned to you.
"Ready?" You nodded. Anti took a step into the screen, just like the night you had first met. He gently tugged your arm, pulling you after him.

Everyhing went black. There was static in your ears. The only thing you could feel was Anti's hand in yours. That was the only thing keeping you grounded. Your grip tightened, you body pumping adrenaline through you. And then there was ground under your feet again. The house, Raspy Hill, stood proud in front of you and far above, the stars twinkled. Anti turned to grin at you. You wobbled slightly, not used to whatever the hell had just happened.
"Y-you could have warned me t-that it was going to be like t-that!" Grumbling, you pulled on his arm.
"C'mon, I don't wanna meet those weird mannequin things." Anti was still grinning at you as he led you to the front door. He stood back and stared at you expectantly. When you didn't do anything, he sighed.
"Go on, knock!" You stared at him, suspicious but knocked anyway. The sound seemed to echo endlessly. After what seemed like an eternity, the door opened to reveal someone draped in shadows.
"Welcome to Raspy Hill-" They growled. Suddenly, they jumped forward, grabbing your shoulders causing you to yelp and jump back. At least, you tried to jump back but someone had appeared behind you and was holding tightly onto your waist. Only when you heard the chuckles coming from the mystery person did you realize it was Anti.
"OH MY GOD YOU ASSHOLES!" You spun around and pushed Anti back. Your heart was racing but you couldn't help the small smile that found it's way onto your face. Before you knew it, you were giggling as well.
"Goddamn, you guys got me good haha!" Someone placed a hand on your shoulder and you jumped slightly.
"Sorry about that, it was mostly Anti's idea." You turned to look at the person who had opened the door properly. His hair was a faded red and his eyes were black save for a red iris and pupil. It was kind of unnerving. He smiled kindly at you, showing off his shark-like teeth.
"Hi, I'm Dark! I'm guessing that you're (Y/N) right?" You hesitantly shook his out stretched hand. It completely engulfed yours.
"It's, uh, nice to meet you. And don't worry about that, I wasn't that scared." Anti, who was beside you, raised his eyebrows sceptically.
"Really? Then why'd ya scream like that huh?" You stuck your tongue out at him, making Dark chuckle. He turned to the door and beckoned you after him.
"C'mon in, the party's inside, not on the porch."

On the inside, the house was significantley less creepy. Everything was brightly lit and there were a lot of other people milling about. Music was playing from somewhere and it reverberated through you. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all. Dark turned around to smile at you again.
"Drinks are in the kitchen, Anti knows where that is ,don't you-" Anti looked down awkwardley and you decided to ask about that later "-there are some spare bedrooms upstairs if things get a little...frisky." Dark looked at both of you suggestively and you blushed.
"Oh, no we aren't together." You quickly corrected him and heard Anti cough behind you. Dark frowned but shrugged.
"Anyway, enjoy your stay! I'll probably see you around at some point." With that, he walked off to talk to someone with a white mask and what looked like.....pewdiepie? But more evil looking. Before you could get a better look, Anti was practically dragging you toward a small group of people standing around. Upon seeing him, they all yelled a collective "HEY!", ran up and almost swept him off of his feet. Once they'd settled down, Anti introduced you all.
"Guys, this is (Y/N). They're my prisoner!" One guy, who was wearing another white mask covered in blue cracks, scoffed.
"Yeah, sure they're your prisoner. Cos you totally bring prisoners to parties with you." Anti punched the other playfully.
'Don't be rude Virus! They are my prisoner, I just wanted them to have some fun!" The guy, called virus apparently, rolled his eyes and smiled. He held out his hand and as you shook it, you felt a small electric shock.
"Nice to meet ya. Name's Virus, as in Virus!Cryaotic." You smiled politely at him. You weren't expecting the alters to be this nice.
"Hiya!" A young looking Jack had jumped in front of you. He was bouncing up and down, his body seemingly glitching slightly. His eyes were red and blue but they kept switching. It was distracting, to say the least.
"I'm Jack!Glitch but everyone calls me JG, it's real nice ta meetcha, how long have you and Anti been dating?" You stared at him open mouthed. It was like if regular Jack had eaten a bag of suger. Luckily, Anti was there to save you.
"Uh, actually buddy, we aren't dating. We're just friends." JG pouted, caught sight of somehing behind you and was suddenly running off to look at whatever he had found.
"Jesus, how do you keep up with him?" You muttered to Anti.
"We don't, usually we just let him do his own thing." He chuckled, looking over at JG happily.
"Uh, scuse me? Hi!" Another person stepped into your line of view, a girl this time. Her hair was blonde except for one black streak and she was wearing a sparkling blue dress.
"I'm Suzy. Well, people sometimes call me Inverted!Suzy but whatever works for you!" She was so bubbly and happy. You recognised her as Arin's wife from the GameGrumps but you never would have thought that there would be an alter ego for her. Nevertheless, you shook her hand and introduced yourself. After she had walked off, Anti nudged you.
"See, it ain't that bad right?" He winked at you. "Lets go get some drinks, yeah?"

Woah, two chapters on two consecutive days!? I'm on a roll! Oh, what's that, I made up a alter ego for Suzy as I was writing the story? Pfft, of course not lol. Anyway, I hope you guys are enjoying the story. And, if there are any other alter egos you would like me to include, comment them! Thanks for reading, bye!