Chapter 34.5

After some more...fun in the shower together, you and Anti finally started getting ready to go out. You had to change your outfit to cover up the hickies littered across the base of your neck, something that Anti seemed proud of.

"What are you smirking at?" He looked away, his cocky smirk still on his face.
"Nothing. Just think you might want to wear a scarf or something." A quick look in the mirror told you that, yes, you would indeed have to cover up your neck somehow. You glared at him as he held back his laughter, although there was still that look of adoration in his eyes.

When you turned away to rummage through your pile of clothes, he sidled up behind you. Resting his head gently on your shoulder and snaking his arms around you, Anti kissed one of the bruises tenderly.

"I'm sorry love. Probably should have thought about you having to hide them." He grinned against your neck, "although they do look good on you." You scoffed at him and pushed him away playfully.

"Just let me get ready dammit!" Your tone was serious but your face gave away that you were joking. Anti stuck his tongue out at you, glitching into the light and racing off to another part of the house. A sigh escaped you. The last few days, even hours, had been strange for you.

Now that you'd managed to somehow rid yourself of that voice, it felt like a fog had been cleared from your mind. Looking back, you couldn't believe that you'd trusted that creature; Spider as you'd appropriately nicknamed it. Perhaps it had been some sort of power, like how Anti had his own powers. Just thinking about it made your head ache.

One thing was certain in your mind though. You'd tell Anti everything. About the nightmares, about Spider, about the voice, about it's influence over you and your feelings. But that could wait until after the double date. You didn't want to ruin his night with the information overload.

Finally, you found a suitable shirt that covered all the marks on your neck. Grabbing your jacket on the way out of the bedroom, you shouted for Anti to get the car keys and headed out.

The full chapter will come out tomorrow guys, I promise. Sorry about dissapearing for a while but I'm back now!