Chapter 9

You trudged up the stairs, your sodden clothes seemingly dragging you down. Turning, you looked at the trail of mud and made a mental note to clean it up right after showering. Making a left at the top of stairs, you entered Anti's/your room, being careful not to touch anything as you grabbed some clean clothes.
"Jeez, I can't wait to just sit down in some nice, dry clothes." You thought as you made your way into the bathroom. Soon enough, you had peeled off the muddy clothes and were standing under the stream of warm water.

After a good 20 minutes of washing off all of the mud, you were finally done. You turned the shower off, shivering without the warmth of the water. Using the blue towel that was hanging off the radiator, you dried yourself and pulled on your underwear, then your pyjama bottoms. At that moment however,the door behind you opened and Anti stepped in. You spun around at the sound of the door and blushed bright red at the situation. Anti was standing before you wearing nothing but his boxers and you had no shirt on. His face was also the colour of a tomato and he stuttered as he looked at you.
"Uh...I..um..I-I didn't mean to...I'm sorry...I'll just...yeah..." He turned on his heel and quickly stepped out of the room, leaving you to stare at the door. Slowly, you buried your face in your hands, embarrassment washing over you.

[Anti's POV]

"OH SWEET JAYZUS, THEY'RE GONNA HATE ME! WHY DIDN'T I KNOCK, FOOKIN HELL WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?" Anti yelled at himself internally. He'd beelined out of the bathroom and into the small storage cupboard on the other side of the hall. He leant against the wall and rubbed his face, which was still a rather alarming shade of red. He was ashamed of himself for not only staring at you half naked but also because he had thought about how good you looked.

After a short while of composing himself, Anti believed that he was finally ready to face you and properly apologise. So he steeled himself one last time and stepped out of the cupboard, heading toward the bedroom.

Oh hey, it's this story again. It's been a while hasn't it. Sorry about the kind of unannounced haitus guys and sorry that this chapter is super short. I'm trying to get some longer chapters written out and wanted to put something out to tide you guys over. So, thanks for sticking with this. (Also, if you see the reader as female, then during the bathroom scene they were wearing a bra, just to clarify)