Chapter 25

After finishing your pancakes (and then eating another stack between you both) Anti declared that he was 'Going to take you somewhere else that you'll hopefully enjoy but I'm not really sure so if you hate it then I apologize in advance'.
Then he'd bundled you back into the car and driven off. Currently, music was blasting through the radio and Anti was drumming his fingers against the steering wheel, humming along happily. As the song changed, Anti gasped excitedly and glanced over at you.
"I love this song!" He said with the biggest grin on his face.
"Really? I couldn't tell." You replied sarcastically, rolling your eyes. He stuck his tongue out at you before suddenly screaming the lyrics in your ear. You jumped and glared at him.
"Hey! Why would you even do that?!" Although you tried to sound annoyed, laughter bubbled up and soon you were singing along with him.
It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss
Anti took his eyes off of the road to look at you and started making kissing noises, giggling like a maniac.
"You're ridiculous." Leaning over, you placed a quick kiss on his lips, leaving him slightly stunned.
"Hey, hey eyes on the road!" Anti quickly turned back to facing forward, a grin slowly growing on his lips.
I just can't look, it's killing me
And taking control
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis
By this point, Anti and you were both yelling as loudly as you could. You were sure that you got some dirty looks as you zoomed down the street because of how loud you were being but you didn't care. You were having too much fun.
But it's just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
Cause I'm Mr.Brightside
Anti whooped loudly, both of you laughing as the car sped on.

[Time skip]

Eventually, the shops and houses gave way to trees, which slowly grew sparser until you could see the ocean shining in the background. Turning to Anti, you raised an eyebrow.
"Are we going to the beach?" He nodded.
"Yep. I've got towels and spare clothes in the boot so we won't get sand in our asscracks." You snorted in amusement.
"That isn't exactly how sand works Anti. Even with towels the stuff somehow gets everywhere."
"Do you not want to go to the beach?" Anti sounded genuinly dissapointed, as if he'd been looking forward the this.
"No, no I still want to go to the beach!" You quickly reassured him and smiled when he perked up, "But we are going to get sand everywhere, including in the car. There is no way to avoid it." Anti frowned.
"There has to be a way! I'm an all powerful entity, I'm sure I'll be sble to do something." You scoffed at him, entirely sure that he wouldn't be able to find a way around it.

The sand was warm beneath your feet when you stepped onto it. Your shoes dangled from you hand and the sounds of the seaside surrounded you. Anti appeared beside you carrying a bag and two towels.
"C'mon, let's go dump this stuff and then go swimming!" You stared at him in disbelief as he walked away.
"You're kidding right? It's gonna be too cold to get in the water!" Anti unceremoniously dropped the things he was carrying, took your shoes and dumped them too before throwing you over his shoulder. You struggled and begged and bargained but it seemed like nothing could deter Anti. Of course, he knew you weren't being serious and for a moment you contemplated whether you should be seroius about it, then he would let you go. You decided against it, not wanting to ruin his fun and not particularly minding getting wet.

However, when he threw you into the sea, you decided that, yes, you did mind getting wet. Especially when the water was freezing cold.
"HOLY SHIT IT'S FREEZING!" You yelled, quickly wading back to the beach. Anti stood with the water lazily lapping around his knees, bent over double from how hard he was laughing. Grinning mischeviously, you got close and pushed him over. He yelped before going under and coming back up looking disheveled.
"WHY WOULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THAT! HOW DARE YOU!" Anti lunged forward, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you under with him. By now the cold didn't bother you as much and you happily splashed around with him.

[Time skip]

After both of you were thouroughly tired out, you flopped onto the towels to dry off. Anti rolled onto his side to look at you. Your cheeks were flushed and there was still some water shining in your hair. He reached over and carefully, as if he was scared that he might break you, turned your head so you were facing him. He grinned, slightly breathless from how beautiful he thought you looked. Not being able to help himself, Anti leaned closer and locked lips with you. You relaxed into it, pulling him closer and throwing an arm over his waist. He tasted of salt with the faintest hint of syrup. You stayed like that for what felt like hours.

Pulling away, you both gasped for breath and giggled together. His eyes shone with glee and he looked at you like you were the thing that he loved most in the world.