Interlude, kind of?

So it's been a while, huh?

Sorry for dissapearing again. School and life has been getting in the way and this story kinda slipped from my mind for a while. Well, longer than a while.

I feel like I should explain some things about the story before getting back into writing.

First, I know some people asked who 'Andy' was. That is Anti's name he uses so people don't question him.

Second, the Dark in the last chapter isn't the Dark you know, the one who is friends with your Anti. I see canon (Mark's Dark) and fanon (my Dark) as two different entities. So I write them as two seperate characters.

It's a little different for Anti. Your Anti, the nice one, is made of all the communities good headcanons about him. All the ones about him having a softer side, being friends with jack, pretending to be mean for videos-that's him.

Spider, on the otherhand, is the opposite. All the headcanons about Anti being malicious and cruel, possibly slightly crazy, that is what Spider's based on. The headcanons contrast so much that instead of making one entity, the community made two.

I hope that clears some stuff up. And next chapter will be up after next week, hopefully on monday (after I get back and have wifi again)

I really am sorry for abandoning this place for a while but I'm gonna try and get back into the swing of things.

I won't promise a schedule because I don't know when I'll be able to post or have time to write after the summer, when school starts again. But I do promise that I won't dissapear again.

So that's all really. I suppose I should say hi again to everyone new so, Hi!

Edit-I meant next monday as I have no wifi this week, sorry