Lost and Found

Dark has always hated the void. Ever since his first day of existence, he'd despised it's emptiness. It's ability to take away everything that made a person unique, leaving them a husk of their former self. The fact that it had taken far too many of his dear friends.

He held onto the earrings tightly, letting them guide him to you. Or, what was left. He sincerely hoped it wasn't too late.

The thought of having to take your body back to Anti, the person he'd fallen in love with gone entered his mind. He could practically see Anti's face now. Eyes full of tears, trying so hard to quiet his sobs as he held onto your body, pleading and calling for you to come back.

Dark shook his head. The void was getting to him. It had been a long time since he'd jumped this much.

The earrings suddenly pulsed with life, pulling Dark in another direction. It was getting harder for him to hear, to keep his grip on his form. He wouldn't be able to stay much longer.

Something in the inky black caught his eye. A splash of colour, almost drowned out. He moved toward it, wading and pushing his way.

He couldn't believe his eyes. Black bleached skin, the face the only untouched area. Hair that was fading from its original colour. Clothes that were having their colour pulled out of them.

And eyes, bright, intelligent eyes full of colour that looked at Dark with familiarity and relief and just a little bit of fear.

"Holy shit..."