Chapter 21 - Missing You Missing Me

Since I last spoke to Blake, it had been almost 2 weeks. I hated not seeing him. But what other choice did I have?

Today Andrew, Kylie, Matthew and I were going on a double date. We were all going bowling. Kylie and I both were Minnie Mouse shirts. I pair mine with black shorts and black sneakers. Kylie puts on striped black and white pants with pink space sneakers.

For teams it was Andrew and I against Kylie and Matthew.

“So that’s 53 points and 12 points for you guys.” I say smiling at Kylie. She sticks her tongue out at me.

“I’m hungry.” Kylie says.

“Yeah. Change the subject.” She rolls her eyes playfully at my comment.

“We’ll go get pizza and drinks for everyone. You girls play nice.” Andrew tells us before he and Matt took off.

“Ok. They’re gone. Now tell me what’s wrong.” Kylie says to me.

“Nothing’s wrong.” I tell her.

“Really? Because you have been a little quiet all night.”

“I just bragged about winning.”

“Yes. But, I know there is something bothering you. It’s Blake. Isn’t it?”

I scoff. “It’s like I try to stay away and keep him out of my head, but the more I do that…the more I think about him and want to see him.”

“Maybe you should.”

“Go see him? No. I can’t.”

“Why not?”

“Because…what if something happens?”

“You told him nothing could ever happen because you’re with Andrew?” I nod. “Right. So you don’t him trust him?”

“That’s not it. I trust him a hundred percent. It’s me whom I don’t trust.”

At this point Andrew and Matthew return with the pizza and drinks. We finish up the game and head home. Andrew and Matt planned on spending the night. I settle in a shirt that read "Party time" with a shark on it and purple shorts. 

"Are you okay?" Andrew asks me when he enters my room and sits on the edge of my bed.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well before Matt and I left you and Kylie at the bowling alley alone, you were fine. But when we came back you just were really quiet. And seemed kinda out of it."

"I'm sorry." I squat infront on Andrew with my arms resting on his legs. "I wasn't feeling well but I feel much better now."

"Good." He leans in and kisses me. " You ready to go and watch this movie?"

"Um, yeah. But I'm gonna clear up in here and and I'll be out there soon." 

"Ok." He leans again and kisses me before exiting.

I unpack my purse in search of my phone. When I find it, I got to photos and then camera roll. I scroll through, looking at pictures of Blake and I and wonder, why can't everything just be easy like they once were? I sighed and turn my phone off. I then walk out of my room closing the door and turning the light off. I join Andrew on the couch and Kylie plays the movie. 

Throughout the movie, I find myself looking at Andrew and smiling as we cuddled on the couch. But one time, he notices.

"What?" He says looking at me. 

"Nothing. I was just thinking about how much I love you."

"I love you too." We kiss and I lay my head on his chest and we contiune to watch the movie.

----------------------------

This dedication goes to Ballerchick_32 !!! A while back she messaged me and told me how much she liked my story and it meant the world to me. Things like that encourage me to keep writing and I enjoy getting postive feedback. Now to mention she has a cool name and kick ass profile picture. And she contiuously votes and comments and I feel she is a very supportive reader. Thank you and congrats.

Also, please comment on my story guys. I love when you guys tell me what you think. Comments make me happy and when I'm happy, you guys get better and maybe even longer chapters. So, don't comment for me...comment for you. Let me know what you think about everything thats going on. Enjoy and Happy Reading :)